Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SKiN is offline Member

Fked up Injection

Shot 250mg of Test, 200mg of EQ in my quad today around lunch. Cleaned bottles, injection site, aspirated everything......

Checked it out tonight and about two inches below where i injected is red and swelling with some puss in it. Its not itchy or hot. Whats goin on......

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    did you mix the test/eq in one syringe? how many cc's did you inject?

SKiN is offline Member
    Yes i did, both oil based. I shot 1 CC of test and .8 CC of EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    Yes i did, both oil based. I shot 1 CC of test and .8 CC of EQ.
    thats ok. i would observe it another day and if its still swollen and pussing by the am means you have an infection or an abscess.

SKiN is offline Member
    Awesome lol... I have some penicillin(sp) should i take some if it isnt gone tomorrow? And how would an abcess develop overnite....

Awesome lol... I have some penicillin(sp) should i take some if it isnt gone tomorrow? And how would an abcess develop overnite....
    i wouldnt know what to do bro, never happended to me. just wait for the big dogs to read your post, im sure they have experience in this. also abscesses form when your injections or gear is contaminated or you may have pressed the plunger real quick

Latimus is offline Banned
    red and swollen isnt that big of deal..however when its pussing you are running into problems...try another couple...make sure you really sanitary...wash your hands and even do it after a shower...use alcohol...best of luck bro...sounds gross...lol

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    ok i know it sounds stupid, but i have to know.. what does aspirate mean? clean? sry if it osunds dumb,

Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    ok i know it sounds stupid, but i have to know.. what does aspirate mean? clean? sry if it osunds dumb,
    its only dumb if you have done a cycle...its when you pull back on the plunger to creat a vacuum in the chamber which produces little bubbles (which is just vaccum preasure)...then you know that you arent in a vien...because if you were...when you pull back the chamber would fill iwth blood...so...ya know.

injecting 3ccs into a vien is a possible lights out

SKiN is offline Member
    Well isnt not pussing that bad maybe a quarter of an ounce under skin.... I did wash my hands and used alcohol. I just hope i can walk tomorrow.

Well isnt not pussing that bad maybe a quarter of an ounce under skin.... I did wash my hands and used alcohol. I just hope i can walk tomorrow.
    i wouldnt count on it...

what happens if you inject like 1 or 2 cc's into a vien? would you fell it right away? or what would happen exactly? and if u say lights out when u do 3 cc's.. how long? does the dose go thru ur stream, into your brain or heart and kill you?

SKiN is offline Member
    You would start feeling light headed and prob die, but thanks for hijackin my post bro, go find a vein

lol, sry about that, it just got me curious, and a lil worried...

SKiN is offline Member
    Bump......

Next day... still there, somewhat smaller...
    Isnt very sore though, Anyone know what it is???

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    \

YOu should feel like a mule kicked you in the thigh for the next 5 days or so. Was this your first thigh injection? Do you have small legs (20-25 inches)? If yes.....I can understand why you have the redness and possible fever.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    You would start feeling light headed and prob die, but thanks for hijackin my post bro, go find a vein

hahahah ... got'em

I had this happen...

As you know: If you went into a vein, you'd know it...you would be all crazy, and want to go to the hospital! The chance of injecting into your leg and going into a vein is "slim to none"....and slim left town! (its hard enough to get a vein, when your trying to)

IMO...... that leaves a couple things.
    1) "infection" from the needle, skin, etc...But you said - quote: "I Cleaned bottles, injection site, aspirated everything......" - so the chance of that is slim.
    2) the juice was "Not juice"...it was something else. But, I am sure you know if this is the first shot from that particular vial or not...? and/or you have had "no" problems from your supplier before?
    That leaves number 3....which would be my guess.
    3) "hit a nerve" with the needle.... and/or ... did some damage to the nerve and the stuff around it. Maybe hit the nerve a couple times and then added some juice (foreign substance) , which reaaly made it flair up. and/or..... maybe you have hit the same spot with the needle a couple times, and not realized it was extra tender.

Thats what I thought when i had a similar circumstance, and my Doctor said , "as long as its getting better after the first problem, it should be "OK", but if it seems to get worse (pain, size of swelling) then I might have to drain it."

I hope this helps...
    I am by no means a DR. or anything...... but maybe this will be of some use!

Hope you feel better...

samson04 is offline Banned
    like these bros are saying, take your temp 2 times a day, watch the site, heat it with a heating pad, take some ibprofine and good luck. If your temp gets high go the the doc asap.

SKiN is offline Member
    My temp has not been high. I feel fine and my leg isnt that sore... and yes it was my first quad injection.

Still cant figure it out. The actual injection site is fine, just a little sore. About two inches below developed a small rash with puss. Some of the puss has drained out today. But still looks kinda nasty..

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    is it possible to get an infection in the a vein wall??? and what happens when that happens

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Aspirate basically ensures your not in a vein. After slowly inserting to the desired spot BEFORE you push the plunger pull it back creating a vaccum. If you see large bubbles there may be a air leak(pin not full locked). If you pull back & notice blood you may be in a vein. Withdraw slowly change pin and try again. The whole purpose is making sure you are not in a vessel , otherwise if you do inject you may get prolong coughing as I know it...

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Aspirate basically ensures your not in a vein. After slowly inserting to the desired spot BEFORE you push the plunger pull it back creating a vaccum. If you see large bubbles there may be a air leak(pin not full locked). If you pull back & notice blood you may be in a vein. Withdraw slowly change pin and try again. The whole purpose is making sure you are not in a vessel , otherwise if you do inject you may get prolong coughing as I know it...

who are you talking to.......

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    who are you talking to.......
    Is this the "what is aspirating and why" thread or am I in the wrong place?

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Is this the "what is aspirating and why" thread or am I in the wrong place?
    Haha nope guess he just felt like talkin

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    Can you drink winny??

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasher
    Can you drink winny??
    I can, but you can't. Figure that one out.

SKiN is offline Member
    Alright i added a pic of my quad. I circled the injection site and you can see where its all fked up below.....
    anyone know whats up....
    The soreness is moving down my leg around my knee right now

SKiN is offline Member
    Buuuuuuump

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Did u inject on the top part of your quad? Thats what it looks like and that's not the right place to inject.
    I think you should see a Dr. I never seen anything like that. If anything that open wound with puss coming out would be in the injection spot...Not 2 inches down.

SKiN is offline Member
    I injected a little above middle of my quad. I am hesitant to go to see a doctor because all of the doctors in my town have patients refered and refer patients to my mom.....
    Id rather her not know im juicin yet.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I injected a little above middle of my quad. I am hesitant to go to see a doctor because all of the doctors in my town have patients refered and refer patients to my mom.....
    Id rather her not know im juicin yet.
    You didn't inject in the right place but that's besides the point.
    I don't see how or why an open wound would open up 2 inches below the point of injection.
    That open wound with puss coming out looks like some serious sh*t to me bro.
    If your moms a Dr. I would suggest talking to her asap.
    That's the best advice I can give you.

SKiN is offline Member
    Well its not exactly and open wound, puss just formed under the skin then i popped it.
    Oh ya this just popped into my head but seems pretty far out there. The juices that came out when i popped the blisters seemed really oily, is there any chance that i might of injected into a wrong spot and the juice came to the surface and caused the rash?

yes its not possible for a wound to appear far away from the injection if it is, ive never seen anything like that. if the problem was indeed the injection, then the wound would be in the vicinity of the injection site NOT two inches away. STRANGE indeed.

SKiN is offline Member
    Man wtf is goin on.....

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not go to the hospital and have them give you a antibiotic shot and a scipt. If theres puss that would be a infection of some sorts. But I dont see how you could inject inches up from that and that happen in the same day.

I have never seen that or heard of that happening that way. Ive had an infection and it never looked like that, but I also went to the hospital about 12:00am just to get a antibiotic shot. Mine was an area that looked red that through the day kept growing, I didnt freak out. I knew it was an infection and even if I thought it would kill me it wasnt good to let it fester anyways.

Go get a shot!!!!!!

SKiN is offline Member
    I think im fine i just really wanna know what the hell it is. I started takin some penicillin but doubt that is doin much yet. Its no longer pussing and the red area is getting smaller. Heres a pic now....

Yoyomanben is offline New Member
    I would have guessed pimple or infected hair.

You think it may have been a nasty zit????? I really dont see how you could get an infection so bad that it would start to puss within a 24hour period. Besides its not even around the injection site.

he beat me to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information