Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 117
  1. #1
    TxJuiceFreak's Avatar
    TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    123

    Unhappy NEED HELP got busted with juice

    hey guys im so pissed at myself right now, k, this I already know is gonna look stupid on my part......... i messed up real bad, here is what happened. Yesterday i was driving to austin from el paso, got stopped on the way for goin 77 in a 75. the trooper, gave me a warning, then decided to search my car, i said ok cause i had the juice hidden under the carpet, BUT....big mistake i had a bowl's worth of weed in my console i totally forgot about. they found the weed, of course, i get cuffed and they tear my SUV apart for an hour and find the 3 10 cc bottle of juice, i got 2 class b misdameanors, 1000 dollar bond for the weed, 800 for juice, weird right?? i thought the juice would be more, anyways, im just trying to find out WTF i gotta do now, this is my first time being arrested ever. so im soooo out of it, worried, and just straight mad at myself for letting this happen. im from texas, so if anyone knows what i can do please reply. thanks bros, and BE CAREFUL out there, i never in my life thought this would happen.

  2. #2
    Musa is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    414

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by TxJuiceFreak
    hey guys im so pissed at myself right now, k, this I already know is gonna look stupid on my part......... i messed up real bad, here is what happened. Yesterday i was driving to austin from el paso, got stopped on the way for goin 77 in a 75. the trooper, gave me a warning, then decided to search my car, i said ok cause i had the juice hidden under the carpet, BUT....big mistake i had a bowl's worth of weed in my console i totally forgot about. they found the weed, of course, i get cuffed and they tear my SUV apart for an hour and find the 3 10 cc bottle of juice, i got 2 class b misdameanors, 1000 dollar bond for the weed, 800 for juice, weird right?? i thought the juice would be more, anyways, im just trying to find out WTF i gotta do now, this is my first time being arrested ever. so im soooo out of it, worried, and just straight mad at myself for letting this happen. im from texas, so if anyone knows what i can do please reply. thanks bros, and BE CAREFUL out there, i never in my life thought this would happen.

    The best think is to find a good lawyer!!!

    Good luck!

  3. #3
    KAEW44's Avatar
    KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,673
    i'm new to the system, does 2class b misdameanors mean you definetly doing jail-time? or can you still get out of it? And sorry to say this man but dont carry weed with you anywhere....anywhere!!!

  4. #4
    Musa is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    i'm new to the system, does 2class b misdameanors mean you definetly doing jail-time? or can you still get out of it? And sorry to say this man but dont carry weed with you anywhere....anywhere!!!

    I don't think he is gonna do any jail time!!

  5. #5
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    You probably won't do jailtime but man...... NEVER LET THE COPS SEARCH YOUR CAR. Whether you have $hit in it or not, tell them no. There is no reason to allow it, especially when you got stuff you shouldn't in there.


    <<LMO>>

  6. #6
    TxJuiceFreak's Avatar
    TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    123
    i know man, i totally forgot about the weed, it was probably in there for a month atleast or longer, at the bottem of my console covered with cd's and papers and stuff, i feel like a retard, cause apparently i am, this **** sucks, all i know is IM F*CKED!

  7. #7
    TxJuiceFreak's Avatar
    TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    123
    i was so caught up in the moment that i just said yeah search it, i know i F*cked up bad on letting him search, i cant believe how stupid i was, i was just scared i guess, actaully i know i was scared

  8. #8
    aleximo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    30
    it's a misdemeanor man. don't worry about jail time. i had a felony and my lawyer reduced it to a misdemeanor. it was off my record in 5 years. just get a good lawyer that knows the prosecutor. that's all u need. the judge has nothing to do with your sentencing. it's the prosecution. if your lawyer knows and is friends with the prosecutor, u'll probably end up doing a bit of community service and none of this will be on your record. a very easy fix man. especially if this is your first time being arrested. don't worry!

  9. #9
    TxJuiceFreak's Avatar
    TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    123
    the only thing about me finding a lawyer that would know the prosecutor is that this happened about 120 miles from el paso, in this podunk ass town called van horn, pop. 3,000. so ****.........i gotta start searching

  10. #10
    Casanova33's Avatar
    Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    257
    Know Your Rights! Don't Ever Talk To The Cops!

    this thread has a lot of info to all. don't let the cops search your car. this thread has why and how to tell the cops that.

  11. #11
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    Cant wait till Lozgod goes off.....

  12. #12
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    And sorry to say this man but dont carry weed with you anywhere....anywhere!!!
    The weed didn't do it. That could have been coke, acid, extasy, crack, or ephedra. Don't blame it on the weed. The weed did nothing to you. Why fear a cop when you got pulled over for 2 miles over the limit. He just wanted to see if you were f*cked or not and figured he'd ask to look in your car because some people are dumb enough to say yes. Lucky day for him when you handed over everything for free. You should've just taken your warning and said thanks but I gotta run. Even if he decided to be a prick because of that then take your ticket and say sorry, I'm a little busy. Thanks for calling!

  13. #13
    aleximo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    30
    all of u guys who r saying that u can say no to cops, while it may be true, it doesn't mean the cops won't search your car man. all my friends r cops and let me tell u, there r many ways for them to search your car. all they need to say is that they have probably cause. for instance, they can say that they saw u reaching under the seat...that's enough for them to pull u out and search your car. PROBABLY CAUSE guys....look it up! also, they can hold u there and call in for a search warrant...and u can be sitting there for a long ass time until they come with that search warrant. if a cop wants to be a d**k, he will be. no way around it.

  14. #14
    aleximo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    30
    maybe it's a good thing that it's a small town man. everyone knows each other. and i'm sure the lawyers and the prosecution know each other. u might have to pay plenty, but i think it's worth paying more to get off the charges.

  15. #15
    SKiN is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    807
    Quote Originally Posted by aleximo
    all of u guys who r saying that u can say no to cops, while it may be true, it doesn't mean the cops won't search your car man. all my friends r cops and let me tell u, there r many ways for them to search your car. all they need to say is that they have probably cause. for instance, they can say that they saw u reaching under the seat...that's enough for them to pull u out and search your car. PROBABLY CAUSE guys....look it up! also, they can hold u there and call in for a search warrant...and u can be sitting there for a long ass time until they come with that search warrant. if a cop wants to be a d**k, he will be. no way around it.

    So thats a huge defense point.... What probable cause did the officer have? Great way to get a case thrown out because the dumbass cop thought you were too..

  16. #16
    aleximo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    30
    the cop can ask anyone to search their car. he doesn't need probable cause to ask u. but if u're dumb enough to say "yeah sure officer, go ahead" well then u're not very bright.

  17. #17
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by aleximo
    all of u guys who r saying that u can say no to cops, while it may be true, it doesn't mean the cops won't search your car man. all my friends r cops and let me tell u, there r many ways for them to search your car. all they need to say is that they have probably cause. for instance, they can say that they saw u reaching under the seat...that's enough for them to pull u out and search your car. PROBABLY CAUSE guys....look it up! also, they can hold u there and call in for a search warrant...and u can be sitting there for a long ass time until they come with that search warrant. if a cop wants to be a d**k, he will be. no way around it.
    Uh ... Mr. Law Book, 45 minute max on that wait. Let's see them push a warrant through on that for a guy that got pulled over for 2 miles over the speed limit. Atleast that's the law in my state and I doubt there are enormous flucuations from state to state. And he already said the cop was gonna let him off with a warning but then just asked. A cop with probable cause just tells you, I've got probable cause. They don't ask and then back peddle. "Can I search your car?" "No thank you officer I have to hurry to where I'm going. Hence the speeding." , ... "Oh well uh, .. the thing is I have probable cause and you need to get out of the car." "Tell that one to my lawyer" (Sound of car driving away, using blinker of course).

  18. #18
    TxJuiceFreak's Avatar
    TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    123
    aight i failed to mention something, i guess that was important too, i was so caught up writing it that i forgot to mention this........ after they found the weed i got cuffed and set aside, he searched through my whole car and found syringes....... then asked why i had them, i just said i dunno, and he was like ur big, i think u take roids, where are they, and i said i dont have any. then after an hour of tearing up the car the found them....... im so stupid, i was scared as **** though

  19. #19
    aleximo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Uh ... Mr. Law Book, 45 minute max on that wait. Let's see them push a warrant through on that for a guy that got pulled over for 2 miles over the speed limit. Atleast that's the law in my state and I doubt there are enormous flucuations from state to state. And he already said the cop was gonna let him off with a warning but then just asked. A cop with probable cause just tells you, I've got probable cause. They don't ask and then back peddle. "Can I search your car?" "No thank you officer I have to hurry to where I'm going. Hence the speeding." , ... "Oh well uh, .. the thing is I have probable cause and you need to get out of the car." "Tell that one to my lawyer" (Sound of car driving away, using blinker of course).
    45 min wait? trust me when i tell u that they can keep u there as long as they have to. now, u're absolutely right about the fact that he has to tell u about probable cause, but the cops don't know the law as well as the lawyers, that's why they're not lawyers. why do u think there r people getting off left and right on technicalities. i'm not arguing with u about the fact that cops have to tell u about probable cause, but why do u think there r so many new laws and courts always change their precedents? read up cases such as "terry v. ohio", "mapp v. ohio" and maybe u'll learn a thing or 2.

  20. #20
    Mealticket's Avatar
    Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,812
    hindsight is 20/20

  21. #21
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by aleximo
    45 min wait? trust me when i tell u that they can keep u there as long as they have to. now, u're absolutely right about the fact that he has to tell u about probable cause, but the cops don't know the law as well as the lawyers, that's why they're not lawyers. why do u think there r people getting off left and right on technicalities. i'm not arguing with u about the fact that cops have to tell u about probable cause, but why do u think there r so many new laws and courts always change their precedents? read up cases such as "terry v. ohio", "mapp v. ohio" and maybe u'll learn a thing or 2.
    So after they've kept you longer than legally allowed with no new evidence to justify so ..... how would the case go in court. The lawyer of the day could get you off. Wouldn't even have to pay for him.

  22. #22
    SportsMedVIP's Avatar
    SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    www.ironforlife.com
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    hindsight is 20/20
    Always.

  23. #23
    aleximo is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    So after they've kept you longer than legally allowed with no new evidence to justify so ..... how would the case go in court. The lawyer of the day could get you off. Wouldn't even have to pay for him.
    once again....i'm not arguing with u saying that it's legal. it may not be. i don't know the laws of your state. this is where the judge and the lawyers come into the picture. if the lawyer is smart and uses that to dismiss the case, then be it. if not, then they usually notice such things in the court of appeals and the supreme court of the state or of the united states. simple as that.

  24. #24
    TxJuiceFreak's Avatar
    TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    123
    anyone got any more advice??

  25. #25
    Animal Cracker's Avatar
    Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Va Beach
    Posts
    3,658
    I have seen a lot of crack heads and dopers getting caught with juice threads lately. Did you ahve a ball cap turned backwards and an Abercrombie and Fitch shirt on?

  26. #26
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Bumb for Loz.

  27. #27
    ironfist's Avatar
    ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In a cage near you...
    Posts
    4,723
    Never give a cop consent to search...I have cop friends and they laugh their butt off everytime some dumb smuck "lets" them search through their crap and they find something illegal...

  28. #28
    SYN
    SYN is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    30
    Secondly besides all the do not let the cops search your vehicle, Having Weed, Pinz and Gear in the car.. ;-) That was I believe, your worst mistake yet..
    Pinz is the only thing I would not worry about in my state atleast.. but never have gear in the car. Unless you absolutely have too.. Sorry to hear of your troubles .. but **** .. Limit the amount of ilegal things you have in the car and that will help..

  29. #29
    map200uk's Avatar
    map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,267
    hmm i dont know how things work in the states. but i hope it works out ok for you, its all for personal use so shouldnt be tooo bad?

  30. #30
    bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,015
    He must of suspected something to ask if he could search your car. You say you forgot about the weed 1 month?? Does not add up. At any rate invest in a lawyer,being your 1st offence ,you will probably pay small fine with probation and drug counseling..

  31. #31
    ChefJ's Avatar
    ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,666
    I got popped for selling weed in school 9 years ago when they first enacted the 0 tolerance law and it was and still is a felony. It was my first offense and I did not serve any jail time. I was fined up the wazoo but didn't serve a day. I hope it makes you feel a little better to know that even though I live in MI.

  32. #32
    NoobJuice's Avatar
    NoobJuice is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    KCMO
    Posts
    682
    WHEN AN OFFICER ASKS TO SEARCH YOUR CAR********

    IF
    u have nothing on you, or your car, simply say, in a polite manner: Sure officer you can search, but when you find nothing I am going to need your badge # and the name of your supervisor.
    This has worked numerous times for me and they always seem to say the same thing. "Well we will let you go this time just be careful".

    You can use this if you do have something on you, but I would not recomend that.

    Anytime an officer has their badge number taken, by anyone this is bad news. When you get the supervisor's name this is worse for the police. Where I live anywho (K.C. MO) An officer has a limit of three complaints before suspension w/o pay. So if you threaten them with this it is more likely that they will just let you go than to search your car. They do not want to risk their jobs over a petty search of a young male or females property.

    If you don't trust this theory try it for yourselves when you and your car are clear of any illegal substances.

    -Stone






    Life is all about ass,
    you're either covering it,
    laughing it off,
    kicking it,
    kissing it,
    busting it,
    or trying to get a piece of it.

  33. #33
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    It may be a blessing that it was a small town find a local lawyer, heck he probably golfs, goes to church and socializes with the judge. If he can't get you a deal no one can.

  34. #34
    UrbanDawg's Avatar
    UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    cozy little Ghetto in PA
    Posts
    912
    never heard of getting pulled over for 2 milers overlimit


    they dont pay attention to you until you are a bout 10 over anyway

    this cop must have anted to pull you over regardless of speed



    Quote Originally Posted by TxJuiceFreak
    hey guys im so pissed at myself right now, k, this I already know is gonna look stupid on my part......... i messed up real bad, here is what happened. Yesterday i was driving to austin from el paso, got stopped on the way for goin 77 in a 75. the trooper, gave me a warning, then decided to search my car, i said ok cause i had the juice hidden under the carpet, BUT....big mistake i had a bowl's worth of weed in my console i totally forgot about. they found the weed, of course, i get cuffed and they tear my SUV apart for an hour and find the 3 10 cc bottle of juice, i got 2 class b misdameanors, 1000 dollar bond for the weed, 800 for juice, weird right?? i thought the juice would be more, anyways, im just trying to find out WTF i gotta do now, this is my first time being arrested ever. so im soooo out of it, worried, and just straight mad at myself for letting this happen. im from texas, so if anyone knows what i can do please reply. thanks bros, and BE CAREFUL out there, i never in my life thought this would happen.

  35. #35
    willlem is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    68

    .....?

    Im from Europe and the replies i read about the ways you act against cops, the things u tell him etc for discontinuing his quest will simply not happen HERE, a lol at least. Pure fantasy
    I'll tell u what would happen in Europe though:

    U get pulled over for traffic violation, this is the only reason (besides dubious behavior). After they checked your documents and noted ur id, they let u go. Now, if it appears to the cop that something 'dubious' is happening (smell of weed, sigarette papers, syringes, hell anything abnormal) or that the driver or any of the passengers is 'dubious' by behavior or symptoms,
    he will just ask or demand - both are the same, whether u accept it or not- you to get out and they'll search ur car and urself.

    Normally, what would happen here in this scenario is, u get confronted with the facts, they search you, they check ur antecedents with justice, they bring u over at the station, they search u even more (this is the part that sticks with u forever lol) they hear u and they search your house too (who knows u might b a dealer..)!

    In lack of further elements, they just let you go. The process will follow and you Will be judged. Usually just fines.

    That is, in Europe though

    My advice to the one who got busted:
    just assume the facts and learn from it.

    PS: if someone asked me for my 'badge nr° or supervisor' hell I would search even more !! Those who abandone are symply either fools or have something to hide ( eg: not having the right reasons) Complaints here happen all the time, usually its just some stupid defense line that never works, the fine just raises for trying to defend yourself with nonsense bull. (although it might work if the cop has not worked correctly)

  36. #36
    blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    379
    tx juice freak i know alot of people in van horn let me know if you still need help

  37. #37
    blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    379
    i know some one that works at the justice of the peace in van horn

  38. #38
    edmen2's Avatar
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    juiceville
    Posts
    2,040
    i used to be a cop. first of all take ur court appointed lawyer because no matter how much money u pay u r going to get probation and a fine. it will not get dismissed because they have evidence and u gave probable cause to search. ur attorney will probably have u plea bargain by pleading guilty to the gear and in turn having the weed dropped. second of all dps on the open road basically have one major job and that is to pull people over for the smallest offense let them off with a warning and search the vehicle and in some cases they get lucky. always say no to a search even if u have nothing because they do like to tear ur **** up. in some cases where they feel strongly that u have something to hide they will call for a drug dog and have him sniff around and if he finds something then they have probable cause to search ur vehicle. but most of the time they get tired of waiting for the dog and let u go. in the future dont give them any reason to stop u and never consent to a search. even if u have something make it as difficult as u can for the officer they cant charge with anything more than u have and most officers hate to wait. if u have any specific questions u can pm me. i was a bexar county deputy in san antonio for 5 yrs. and for those still wondering yes alot of cops juice!

  39. #39
    edmen2's Avatar
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    juiceville
    Posts
    2,040
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    WHEN AN OFFICER ASKS TO SEARCH YOUR CAR********

    IF
    u have nothing on you, or your car, simply say, in a polite manner: Sure officer you can search, but when you find nothing I am going to need your badge # and the name of your supervisor.
    This has worked numerous times for me and they always seem to say the same thing. "Well we will let you go this time just be careful".

    You can use this if you do have something on you, but I would not recomend that.

    Anytime an officer has their badge number taken, by anyone this is bad news. When you get the supervisor's name this is worse for the police. Where I live anywho (K.C. MO) An officer has a limit of three complaints before suspension w/o pay. So if you threaten them with this it is more likely that they will just let you go than to search your car. They do not want to risk their jobs over a petty search of a young male or females property.

    If you don't trust this theory try it for yourselves when you and your car are clear of any illegal substances.

    -Stone






    Life is all about ass,
    you're either covering it,
    laughing it off,
    kicking it,
    kissing it,
    busting it,
    or trying to get a piece of it.
    this is bad info if u give consent to search a cop is allowed to tear ur **** up because u gave consent. i used to find it funny when people ask for name and badge because contrary to what people think that does not scare an officer if he knows his job. if it worked for u then u got lucky but i wouldnt recommend it. the universal cop response to the question is "make sure u spell my name right!"

  40. #40
    NoobJuice's Avatar
    NoobJuice is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    KCMO
    Posts
    682
    It works in KC Sluts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •