Nwmembr19 is offline New Member

why wont my winny leave the syringe

for some reason my winny wont go into my tricep, i had this problem before with my calf and when i pulled the needle a little farther out a little more would go in. all the pharmacy had was 25 guage 1.5 inch so thats what i have been using. I had to drink my winny and i feel like i am wasting it so help me out guys.

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    Try using a 21g 1.5 inch and mixing it with some b12.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Try running it under warm water...always works for me.

It will go through the syringe fine but when i stick the needle in it wont go. Sometimes as i back the needle out it will just shoot in. I also changed my method of injection though. I push the needle in instead of jamming it. It gets to a point around an inch and then starts to sting so i stop. i just wonder if not jamming it in is not going far enough or if i am going to far with the inch and a half in my tricep. It also happened to me when i injected into my calf but as i pulled the needle a little further out it shot in.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you injecting in the same spots often? You could be injecting into scar tissue and that's why it's hard to inject.

Winny is known to clog up in smaller gaged pinz so the warm water trick sometimes works but if it's because of scar tissue you need to find new places to inject.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    I've used winny on several occasions and the smallest i will go is a 22 guage. Even the 22 guage plugs up and I have to keep pulling back several times and retrying. That 25 guage is way too small and just because you are filling the syringe up doesn't mean you're getting the correct amount of winny in each shot. Winny is waterbase (obviously) and its possible to draw the water and some of the smaller granules and end up with sludge at the bottom. Two ways to avoid this is making sure your winny is mixed good before drawing it up (that doesn't mean shake vigorously-or you'll have a lot of bubbles in it) and using a large enough needle (preferrably a 21g). And did you say 1.5" long. That's too long unless you are injecting into the bone. All you need is a 1 inch needle. Also, the tricep is a hard place to inject and aspirate (or pull back) one time, much less several times like I end up frenquently having to do. Also, what mg/ml are you using 100 or 50 or something else? The 100 mg is my favorite, but can be so thick you just have to get accustomed to dealing with it.

i am using 50 mg/ml sydgroup winny. well i usually hit my muscle groups up once a week but triceps and calfs are new to inject. i think i ****ed up my injection today when i went in my calf i couldnt inject but as i would just pull the syring out little by little and then keep injecting because that is the only way it will let me inject. when i pushed the syringe the last time it was only about a quarter of an inch in. Am i going to get an absess now. also it bled a lot real dark blood. do you think it is possible that the winny came back out. also can you tell if the winny comes back out. Also i think i went in at a weird angle on both accounts so maybe i am not going deep enough.

i dont think it is getting clogged in the needle it is just like this wierd pressure that wont let me push in but if i pull the needle out to around 3/4 of an inch it will let me inject about half a cc but if i try to push in more it will push it back into the syringe. i have always used twenty five gauge for winny so i dont know for sure but i am pretty sure it is not the needle getting clogged.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    This is why I am using oral tabs my friend J/K bro. Just try rotating spots IMO

gerry619 is offline New Member
    you're supposed to drink it.

j/k

can the juice come back out, and if it did could you see the winny. also does anyone know what happens if you dont inject far enough in or too far.

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiejuicer
    Try using a 21g 1.5 inch and mixing it with some b12.
    r u nuts. 23g is more than sufficient. i dont even use 21g with my oils.

Thread Information