DaveUK is offline Junior Member

drawing test e with 25g 1" pins.....

Hi all,

Been trying to draw out 1cc of test e out 250mg/1ml vials, using 25g 1" pin... is it actually possible?

I've drawn in 1cc of air and injected that into the vial but it's hard as hell trying to draw the liquid up, mostly all i'm getting is air... anyone got a good tip for doing this? obv. i cant hold the vial upside down because it would all pour out and i dont have any other size needles atm.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveUK
    Hi all,

Been trying to draw out 1cc of test e out 250mg/1ml vials, using 25g 1" pin... is it actually possible?

I've drawn in 1cc of air and injected that into the vial but it's hard as hell trying to draw the liquid up, mostly all i'm getting is air... anyone got a good tip for doing this? obv. i cant hold the vial upside down because it would all pour out and i dont have any other size needles atm.
    Buy bigger pins.

it's not poss to draw with 25's? That's going to piss me off ordering another 100pins lmao

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Hi all,

Try running the vial under warm water,that should help you draw it up a little easier....but it still will take time tho.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    it's not poss to draw with 25's? That's going to piss me off ordering another 100pins lmao
    Impossible? No. But not something I'd attempt.

daos is offline Associate Member
    nah, i use 18 gauge to draw, and 23 1.5" to inject. if im going in the delts, i use my 25's. but never to draw with.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    I cant see the problem if your from the uk just walk into a local rehab centre and you can pick up whatever size pins you want with no questions asked

Managed it in the end, will buy bigger pins though for sure....

One more thing, the vials contain less than 1cc (about 3/4 fo that) is it normal? It's Aburaihan Co. Iran Test Enanthate (250mg/1ml) is it true they overdose them anyways?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Managed it in the end, will buy bigger pins though for sure....

One more thing, the vials contain less than 1cc (about 3/4 fo that) is it normal? It's Aburaihan Co. Iran Test Enanthate (250mg/1ml) is it true they overdose them anyways?
    If it is overdosed,they compensated by under filling the vials,so it seems.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by daos
    nah, i use 18 gauge to draw, and 23 1.5" to inject. if im going in the delts, i use my 25's. but never to draw with.
    dittos

harpoons are for drawing, tiny pins for shooting

Thread Information