OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member

Question ok... I need some advice

Ok guys,

Heres the story... My buddy is on his 8th week of his first cycle. he is taking 500mg a week of QVtest Enanthate 250 along with 10mg nolva ED. He has gained a total of only 8 pounds. His stats are 5'7 and 180lbs.

He came home the other day with one of his friends that he met at the gym that tells him that his dosage is way to low. So i asked his friend what he was on and he said 6cc's a week. So I asked what it was... then he said I dont know its just the strongest test you can get cause theres only one way to make test..

So after this I am totaly confused and asked how many MG were in each ML of his bttle. again he did not know the answer. he claims to have been ****ing a docter that gave him this perscription to the "stongest test" out there. (He also looks like he has a serious gyno problem but he doesnt see it)

He said that he wants to give my buddy a free bottle as long as he takes 2ccs of it right away.

So my question is:
    do you guys have any clue what kind of test he may be on? he said it was called depo-test?

also do you have any recomendations for my buddy that is considering uping his dosage because of what his friend said?

any info would be good

thanks
    OMS

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Depot-Testosterone is Pharmacia & Upjohn test cyp. It comes in 100mg and 200mg/ml concentrations.

500mg a week of test is plenty for a first cycle IMO.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Id stay away from it. After 8 wks evan without training SHOULD of seen more increase. Gear may be bunk. I have no experience with QV enth 250 so Other pro's may comment better

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    500mg a week of test is plenty for a first cycle IMO.
    i completely agree. for first cycle even if your a whale this should be fine. make sure he checks his gear, ask him if you could take a picture of it and post it here

ok I will make sure to let him know about upping the dosage...thanks for the help

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    check his diet

mqybe too much cardio?

not enough sleep or wateR?

so you think i should advise against him upping his dose right? cause the guy that he is getting his info from.. like i said earlier, has no clue what he is doing.

I just want to make sure that my bud doesnt **** him self up for good after his first cycle

OMS

nitro884 is offline Junior Member
    Tell that guy he needs to go f***k that doctor some more and get more educated before he starts to tell your friend how much gear to inject. I agree with the above that what he is injecting right now is fine.

by week 8, running my first cycle of 375 mg's weekly i gained i think 21 lbs. by week 12 i was 29 lbs heavier.

Thread Information