j.r.w. is offline Associate Member

Question How to stop the pain from TEST 400 ??????

I recently purchased a bottle of T400 by Denkall Labs. I have only taken 1 shot in my glutes and my left cheek swole up like there's a softball under the skin. This is my second go-round with this product and I have yet to figure out how to take this sh*t w/o putting the muscle out of commision where I injected for about a week. I only took 1/2 ml, which I combined with 1/2 ml of Deca in an attempt to dilute it and not have to take so much of that thick sh*t at once, and it still swole up. Any suggestions on how to take this product w/o it making you limp around for a week???????????

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    I mixed mine with deca ......it helped! and the longer you shoot that stuff the better
    it will feel.....it just takes time.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    u can cut it with b12 also. heard it helps the pain incredibly. i have some ordered for my prop that im taking

where do you order injectible b-12 from?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    I recently purchased a bottle of T400 by Denkall Labs. I have only taken 1 shot in my glutes and my left cheek swole up like there's a softball under the skin. This is my second go-round with this product and I have yet to figure out how to take this sh*t w/o putting the muscle out of commision where I injected for about a week. I only took 1/2 ml, which I combined with 1/2 ml of Deca in an attempt to dilute it and not have to take so much of that thick sh*t at once, and it still swole up. Any suggestions on how to take this product w/o it making you limp around for a week???????????
    Cut it with sterile oil or injectable vitamin b12. Or a combination of both. I did this when I ran T400 and I was just a little sore the day after.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justincase
    I mixed mine with deca ......it helped! and the longer you shoot that stuff the better
    it will feel.....it just takes time.
    well iv been on test400 for over 10 weeks and can honestly say the pain doesnt really get any easier but you do become more mentally accustomed(sp)to it.I am mixing it with eq and it helps a little.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adamw1
    well iv been on test400 for over 10 weeks and can honestly say the pain doesnt really get any easier but you do become more mentally accustomed(sp)to it.I am mixing it with eq and it helps a little.
    Maybe that was it.....but the second cycle I did with t400 was really easy!
    the first cycle with t400 hurt 5 to 6 days after each shot for about 6 weeks
    then about week 7 to 10 would only hurt for a few days............

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    where do you order injectible b-12 from?
    you should probably delete this post. just a suggestion

Footballman81 is offline Junior Member
    I have been on Test 400 for more than 2 months and have NEVER had more than minor soreness from it. I pull 1 CC of Oil 1 CC of Test 400 Denkall and inject into my glutes. I have never even had as much as a knot let alone more than minor soreness. The BIGGEST KEY to it all is heating the syringe under the hotest water you can get from your sink. Heating it up seems for me to be the key to not being so sore the next day. Rubbing it in is also very important. Try the oil, heating and lots of rubbing and you will be surprised how much better you'll feel.

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    you should probably delete this post. just a suggestion
    b 12 is completely legal. i dont see how this is against the rules. the local drugstore carries it

SL-Dubbs is offline New Member
    I also mix my down with usp grade sesame oil. Helps alot.

j.r.w. check your PMs, sent you a link.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    you have to cut it with something eq b-12 whatever you can also run the syringe under hot water that helps some and inject it real slow don't push it all in at one time i find this helps with anything i am shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    you have to cut it with something eq b-12 whatever you can also run the syringe under hot water that helps some and inject it real slow don't push it all in at one time i find this helps with anything i am shooting.
    Agreed. I always heat my shots to body temperature before shooting.

Thanx for all the suggestions guys. My conclusion is that this T4 sucks a$$ when it comes to the pain. I've already tried heating, rubbing, and diluting (just not with b-12) and OUCH!!! It still hurts. MY a$$ was so swollen you could see it through my workout pants when I hit the gym tonight. Peace out to my fellow juice heads.....

j.r.w.

Thread Information