Big Gulps, Huh? is offline Associate Member

Infection problems

I've been on test prop for 6 weeks now and eq for almost 5 weeks. My problem is that i got a really bad infection in my calf and i've been on antibiotics for 3 weeks now and my calf is finally returning to normal. However, now i have an infection in my left quad. I've had a doc look at it and he said thats its obviously a bacterial infection but without doing a culture he wont know what type. I'm not sure how this keeps happening to me. I use a cotton swab with alcohol on the top of the vile to clean it, a different alcohol swab to clean the site that i'll be injecting and use a clean needle everytime as well as a different needle to draw everytime. The only thing i can think of is that i have some really ****ty gear but i know my source is reliable and all my gear is british dragon.

So my question is should i stop everything and just call it a loss? I'm not really gaining the weight i wanted to but i'm also doing clen to help lean me out, thats why i chose to do prop instead of another test.I started at 182 around 12%bf and six weeks later i'm at 183 at 10%bf. Thats pretty ****ty to be on two different compounds for 6 weeks at a pretty high dose (100mgs/day of prop and 600mgs./wk of EQ) to see no significant changes and have to be injecting everyday.

Any help is greatly appreciated,
    Thanks bros.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    well the compounds you used arent gonna give big gains

BD is good gear, so as for infection, it could be a case of when youy injected you pushed a hair in too? just a thought as i rea dbaout this being the cause of infection for some guys on another board

if this is what it is, you could shave the spot

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, I would stop & do the PCT. Why chance another infection & more antibiotics. There has to be a reason. Another way to look at it is you lost about 3.5lbs of fat and gained almost 5 lbs of muscell. I think thats good for 6 weeks..

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    do your pct. and get some different juice. it could be a bad batch. also i had the same prob with t-400 and finally i listened and got rid of that ****. good luck

Thread Information