Clen\Nolva\Winny questions.

began my cutting cycle yesterday. here goes...

50mg Winstrol ED
    100mg Masteron EOD
    50mg Test Prop ED (just can't take test away from me)
    10-30mg Nolvadex ED
    ? mcg Clenbuterol

ooohk. so my question is... how much clen should i take per day and can i take it before working out?

also... i hear Nolvadex kills Winstrols effects. is this true?

thanks.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Read the clen handbook in the Educational forum. Start off with 20mcg and go up to 100mcg. Dont forget the 2-5g of taurine and 200-500mg of potassium a day. No take it post workout. Clen can mess up your breating and can totally ruin your workout.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    never knew that about clen , i thought you take it in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    never knew that about clen, i thought you take it in the morning

90% of people that go on clen cycles do cardio in the morning and take the clen an hour or two after it. Then they lift a few hours after that. You also dont want to take it at least five hours before you sleep. It has a long half life =/

Quote Originally Posted by invid
    90% of people that go on clen cycles do cardio in the morning and take the clen an hour or two after it. Then they lift a few hours after that. You also dont want to take it at least five hours before you sleep. It has a long half life =/
    this is news to me. sucks cause the only time i lift is after 8pm. yeah today i took 40mcg first thing in the morning. at about 7pm i took another 40mcg before my workout. i found it gave me a swift kick in the ass and more ambition to bang out reps that i normally wouldve failed at. but i did notice my breathing was off and i felt like i had to keep correcting myself.

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    this is news to me. sucks cause the only time i lift is after 8pm. yeah today i took 40mcg first thing in the morning. at about 7pm i took another 40mcg before my workout. i found it gave me a swift kick in the ass and more ambition to bang out reps that i normally wouldve failed at. but i did notice my breathing was off and i felt like i had to keep correcting myself.
    Is this your first clen cycle? I dont see why you should take 80mcg in a day during your first few days if it is your first clen experience. The reason people dont take it too late is because it keeps them up at night, kindda sucks You should just take all of them in the morning after AM cardio. With its long half life, I'd be surprised spreading them out throughout the day would give you any advantages.

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    Man, I would never take clen that late...wouldn't get to sleep....I take 120mcg's now, started with 80mcg's....no need to start small...If your body handles 80 bump it up...Its all about how much your body can handle!...Just watch the nosebleeds...if they constantly occur, cut back on the clen or winny!

Thread Information