Thread: 2nd cycle

eloso is offline New Member

2nd cycle

Hey I'm preparig for a second cycle. I didn't know much. My 1st was 250mg sustanon a week, 200mg of deca /week for 9 weeks with out any PCT. tendinitis in my inner elbow(from lifting and doing martial arts ED) prohibited me from being able to liftMy last two weeks , but I continued training martial arts (legs still got huge). I was satisfied (15lbs.), but learned an emmense amount from specically from this forum and my own experience.
    Im preping my second cycle in 4 1/2 months.
    I'm thinking of doubling sustanon to 500mg or replacing it with test (same amount 4-500mg) and replacing deca with equipoise . As well as taking Nolva through process and finishing with clomid. I would like to hear some opinions since you guys are my teachers. Please keep in mind I am a competing Martial artist as well.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    stay away from sus. i think jsut about everyone here prefers a single ester test compared to a blend like sust. eq in addition to the tet would be a good cycle. get u real vascular. if u are looking to stay real leqan then use test prop. if u want to bulk a little more i say use ethanthate

Thanx dude. Do you think the nolva is a nessecity though?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i like to use it xcause im gyno prone. otherwise have it on hand just in case. but i would run it just to be safe

great thanks 4 the help. be easy.
    Last edited by eloso; 07-02-2004 at 12:32 PM.

Thread Information