Thread: getting cut

cobra kid is offline Junior Member

getting cut

OK, i'm officially 19 years old. Anyway, I want to drop my bf% but do not want to lose any muscle with it. I'm probably around 11%. My abs are visible. I am extremely dedicated and have been lifting the last 2 1/2 years except for when i was injured. I've lost weight before but I also lost strength. I decided not to go with the origional gear and probably none for that matter. I've really learned a lot here. I want some opinions on a winny only cycle or clen /eca for their anticatibolics. I haven't made a decision but just want some opinions on what i can do to help get cut but keep my muscle.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Becasue your only 19 I suggest this. I am 19 and and currently on this 1 as well. Working well so far!

Week 1 - Clen - 2,2,3,3,4,4,5
    Week 2 - Clen - 5,6,6,6,6,6,6
    Week 3 - Xenadrine - 4,4,4,4,4,4,4
    Week 4 - Xenadrine - 4,4,4,4,4,4,4
    -Repeat as needed

Take Glutamine ED to maintain Muscle Mass.

Never Fails

gymnut4u is offline Member
    Hey bro just my op,
    I think you need to stay away from the gear till you are in your 20's,You have no need fot it now,you still have a few years of natural growth to use , I know you want it quick but wait ,It will be worth it in years to come,You may think it is bull but do some searches on the net for side effects on teens , dont read the media or coverment hype bull shit ,look for research ,med text something of that nature,One thing you can do is change you diet to lean but not lose mass,do a search for cutting diet,but leave the gear alone for now,LIke i said just my op!
    good luck on what ever you decide to do !
    gymnut

gymnut

I don't plan on using anything to get mass because i am still growing it just took me a little while to realize this. I just wanted opinions on the winny by itself because it is very mild gear.(just curious). Sorry if i wasn't clear. I guess my real question is does taking clen at my age pose any risks besides short term sides.

"Possible side effects of Clenbuterol include restlessness, palpitations, tremor (involuntary trembling of fingers), headache, increased per-spiration, insomnia, possible muscle spasms, increased blood pres-sure, and nausea. Note that these side effects are of a temporary nature and usually subside after 8-10 days, despite continuation of the product" - AR Steroid Profiles

This help?

-g

Thanks bro.

n/p

solid90062 is offline Member
    Clen is cooooooool

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    hahaha! Just a little gear leads to mass quantities of addiction! Your young think smart! AAS is the opiate of the mind!

Thread Information