sauceman is offline Junior Member

all i wanna do is eat

im currently running 500mg test cyp 300mg deca and just finished 4 weeks of dbol , all i want to do is eat.this is a good thing up to a certain point. its geting to the point where i am having a lot of trouble keping my diet clean. because of this i am gaining a considerable amount of fat, which is quite annoying and frustrating. would anyone reccomend starting T3 and clen the last few weeks of my cycle, or would i just be contradicting the whole point of my cycle. i have heard that T3 should be taken while on AAS to prevent its catabolic affects of muscle tissue. what do you guys think?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah t3 should be taken with aas. i would say use clen . it is great at burning fat and sparing muscle mass

yeah im gonna try the clen , anyone have experience with T3 while on cycle for fat loss??

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Why not try ephedra instead? Clen won't take your appetite away... I say save the clen for pct.

well to be honest i cant find ephedra, all i can get is ephedrine hcl. does anyone know if the ephedrine hydrochloride will do the same for me?

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sauceman
    well to be honest i cant find ephedra, all i can get is ephedrine hcl. does anyone know if the ephedrine hydrochloride will do the same for me?
    Yes.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Stick with the clen Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by sauceman
    yeah im gonna try the clen, anyone have experience with T3 while on cycle for fat loss??
    As I have said in the past. T3 is a pre-contest drug and should only be used by competing bodybuilders. I know plenty of people who have lost fat with T3 and gained double the fat back. T3 is very complex to deal with and IMO you should stay clear. Clen on the other hand should be used before and during PCT. It serves as an anti-catobolic agent and will help burn fat and keep muscle gains post cycle. Clen is our friend. Two weeks on two weeks off. Peace

alright ill try the eca and then clen post cycle, thanks bros

Thread Information