devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead

stiff injection site

quick question? Ive been spot injecting fina 1cc @ 100ml eod for two weeks now. Ive had some soreness and swelling in different spots but it always goes away. Lastnight I shot in my delt and everything seemed normal through the night it kept waking me up though and today the skin around the injection site is real stiff and it itches a little when i message it. Its not really red just real stiff. Is this normal? Thanks for the help? .....maybe it wasnt so quick

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    are u massagin the area after u inject to spread out the oil?

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    quick question? Ive been spot injecting fina 1cc @ 100ml eod for two weeks now. Ive had some soreness and swelling in different spots but it always goes away. Lastnight I shot in my delt and everything seemed normal through the night it kept waking me up though and today the skin around the injection site is real stiff and it itches a little when i message it. Its not really red just real stiff. Is this normal? Thanks for the help? .....maybe it wasnt so quick
    You stuff probably has a lot of BA in it (is it Prop?), nothing you really can do to ease the pain. Maybe try doing 1/2cc every day that way your not putting so much into each muscle. This would mean you are not afraid to do ED shots, and you would have to rotate your inj sites more often too. Anyway good luck with your cycle.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    its fina he is doing not prop. most fina doent have much BA. some homebrew does though.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    When you message it what does it say... (I had to do that, sorry) Totally of the subject, is this a fina only cycle? Hope not, fina is very abusive to Mr.Winky...

Thread Information