Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Need advice on Spleen Cyst and AAS

Not looking for opinions here. Too serious of an issue.

First I want to say this isn't roid related or caused by roids. It is just my bad luck. I went to get an ultrasound to check for gallstones and all looked good, however they said there was a large cyst or calcification on my spleen, it this something I need to worry about when taking AAS's? They said they think it is benign and not to worry. They think it is calcification from some kind of injury. The problem is I never had an injury there so I know it isnt from that. They aren't too concerned and arent gonna do any further tests because my blood counts are good. Should I hold off on my cycle. I can't find any info on cysts and steroids other than them being used as a treatment for spleen problems.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Too bad Loz.. I remember your post I suspected gall stones. Some people have the spleen removed for whatever reason. I have no idea if your should hold off your cycle. But its good that your blood test are good so thats a possibility you would be okay. good luck

They say its actually quite common. I may just be a little paranoid.

Well I said **** it, just loaded up and injected 2cc's. 1 test E, and 1 EQ. Ahhhhhhhhhh felt great!!!!!!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    You may wish to check red blood cell count half way thru. The spleen I believe manufactures them & liver as back up..

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    You may wish to check red blood cell count half way thru. The spleen I believe manufactures them & liver as back up..
    Well the EQ is gonna make it high. At this point it is perfect. Good idea. The slpeen helps remove dead blood cells also.

Thread Information