OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member

To continue or not.....

Ok fellas I posted a thread about a week or two ago about the cycle I was on and how I was not really getting any gains.

I am running :
    Enanthate 500mg wk
    Equipoise 400mg wk
    nolva 10mg ED
    L-dex .25mg ED

This is my second cycle, my first consisted of enanthate only.. all products are QV by the way except for the nolva and L-dex of course.

I am at the end of week 8 and still have not made any tremendous gains. I know my diet is not down 100% but in these past 8 wks I have only gained 3 pounds. Which i think is not that good. I am up to 193 and I am 5-10.

now my roomate is on 500mg test Enanthate wk and is also on his 8th wk. He has gained 8 pounds and is up to 180 now.

Does this sound right to you guys?

My question is, Should I open my next two bottles of enanthate and eq to continue for the 13 wks I planned or just not even bother? I have noticed more of a pump at the gym, a decrease in testicle size, more vascularity.

Maybe I should just try using something else next time,

OMS

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    if your testicles shrank the gear should be good.. hard to consider it fake gear when testicles shrink.. PM a guy nammed mass junkie with pics of before and after testicle shots, he could help you out.

post your diet...

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    thanks animal - didnt think that I could mentally make my nuts shrink. I have to just up the calories. I have been getting roughly 3000 calories a day along with 180g protien. I will up it all and let you know. I guess I will continue cycle and see where it takes me.

thanks
    OMS

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    I go as high as:

2 gr protien per lb of body weight
    2.5 gr carb per lb of body weight

when bulking on gear

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hey,

I have used QV during my last two cycles and it is total CRAP. Next time get anything but QV

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSet
    thanks animal - didnt think that I could mentally make my nuts shrink. I have to just up the calories. I have been getting roughly 3000 calories a day along with 180g protien. I will up it all and let you know. I guess I will continue cycle and see where it takes me.

thanks
    OMS
    Definitely up you cals and protein, you have got to eat to grow...Just remember eat, ea,t eat...

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    if you're not a person who gains fat easily, look into weightgainer shakes, they usually pack an extra 1-2 thousand calories which will help you to get up around 5000.

Thread Information