Footballman81 is offline Junior Member

Is this fo real?

I just was talking to a friend who was begging me to get off my current cycle...of course not gonna happen. But he was telling me some crazy story about how he had a friend who took a shot in the morning, somehow forgot he took it and took another one that night. He said he never woke up the next morning. So the only possibilities I could figure were he shot into a vein, he is lying, or he shot 8 cc's too much...lol any ideas? He said he was just on test.

SKiN is offline Member
    Who ever this guy was must have been a dumbass... You cant just forget you injected 4 cc's that morning..... If he shot into a vein he didnt know what he was doin in the first place... Also there are alot of ppl who have shot 8cc's of more on a regular basis..... He must be lying..

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    liar. If he died, it wasn't because of the gear.

Footballman81 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    Who ever this guy was must have been a dumbass... You cant just forget you injected 4 cc's that morning..... If he shot into a vein he didnt know what he was doin in the first place... Also there are alot of ppl who have shot 8cc's of more on a regular basis..... He must be lying..
    Yah I figured he was insane. I'm going 2 cc's twice a week of test 400 and when he said that I wanted to bitch slap him. Oh well.

Btw...I'm not running nolva while on the test...I've had no problems at all with sensitivity. Is there any reason to run the nolva if I am having no problems?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    LMFAO, tell you buddy to shut the hell up, I had a guy try to tell me that same thing before I even started steroids , its not true. If he did died it wasnt just from the steroids he was combinding it with something else that it wasnt suppposed to be combined with.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    You wouldnt die from shooting into a vein anyways... unless there was no gear in the syringe and he shot 20ccs of air in a vein.. dont worry about it bro. youre fine

MachZ is offline Member
    Sounds like he was shooting something other than AAS if thats the case!...Herion maybe

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Total bull****...

I shot 6 cc's last week in one day and felt fine...

If i had a dime for every guy talking **** that has

no clue about anabolics I'd be able to buy a small

island and have about 10 women to call me king and

rub my coconuts all day long...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Youre friend is just jealous cuz youre going to get all huge and make him look like a little bitch

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    8cc's in a vein might kill you... in a vein that much could cause a stroke..

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i hate stupid ****s.... this dumb son of a bitch is obviously more than ignorant. don't stress bro, there's absolutley no deep rooted truth to this terribly assumption whatsoever

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    terrible i meant...

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Wow, that was some case of bull**** if I've ever read... **** he wouldn't have died b/c of the AS. Playing "telephone" doesnt help either. The story starts out one way and ends up totally different by the time it gets to the end.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    8cc's in a vein might kill you... in a vein that much could cause a stroke..
    not a stroke, a pulmonary embolism.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    not a stroke, a pulmonary embolism.

and possiblity of stroke.. took a anatomy and phyisiology course, I asked the prof. myself personally.

I asked what if someone injected into a vein... the only ansdwer he said was possiblitltyy of a stroke.. oil dosen't hold O2 so when a blob of oil gets in the brain it will block O2 to that area of the brain...

He enver mentioned anything about the pulmonary circuit (heart), but since the heart is a mucsle and needs O2 the same thing coudl happen

Thread Information