slowsupraTT is offline New Member

Injections...grrr!!!!!

GEEZ I JUST TIRED THREE DIFFERNT TIMES AND CANT INJECT!!!First tried my right quad for it was time for that spot. I hit a nerve. Then i went to my right shoulder. Couldnt inject , must of got clogged. Then i tired doing my right glute and the piece of **** needle wouldnt go any farther in. Geez dunno what im gonna try next. Cant wait to get this finally over with.

well just tried my right quad again..guess what i hit....this is my punishment for not injecting last night when i was supposed to

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slowsupraTT
    GEEZ I JUST TIRED THREE DIFFERNT TIMES AND CANT INJECT!!!First tried my right quad for it was time for that spot. I hit a nerve. Then i went to my right shoulder. Couldnt inject , must of got clogged. Then i tired doing my right glute and the piece of **** needle wouldnt go any farther in. Geez dunno what im gonna try next. Cant wait to get this finally over with.
    hey mate

you did change needle yea? the needle gets a bit more blunt each time thus making it harder to get in

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hey mate

you did change needle yea? the needle gets a bit more blunt each time thus making it harder to get in
    Thinking the same thing.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member

i changed my needle each time. Ouch...gives me the chills looking at that pic. After 5 attempts test and eq are resting ever so peacefully in my delt. **** thigh injections!!!.

Thread Information