BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member

Fina insomnia....it's heeeeere

Oh yeah, after a whole seven or eight days of fina, I smugly believed that I had escaped any and all fina sides....how foolish I know. Well, let me just tell you that the last three nights have been marred by insomnia at every turn....thus why i'm posting on AR at 2:15 am. I'm going to have to find some way around this ASAP, as insomnia cripples me. Curse you fina, and my soon to be love/hate relationship with you.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    7 days is rather quick...takes me about 2 weeks before I become a Vampire.Wait til the night sweats compound on your insomnia...you'll love that.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    i cant wait for it......get some unisom or tylenol PM's

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    im about to pass out from a few sleep aids that i took to curb my tren insomnia...

biggreen- the sides are well worth the kind of gains you'll be getting, keep plugging away bro.

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    im about to pass out from a few sleep aids that i took to curb my tren insomnia...

biggreen- the sides are well worth the kind of gains you'll be getting, keep plugging away bro.
    Good night sweetpea

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    thanks honey...

Latimus is offline Banned
    tren hasnt done that to me yet..im on week 4 almost....am i in the clear?

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    tren hasnt done that to me yet..im on week 4 almost....am i in the clear?
    Not everyone gets insomnia on fina bro...you might be one of the lucky ones.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I may have spoken too soon. It occurs to me that everytime I've woken up in the past three nights, it's been with a dry mouth and thirsty as all holy hell...so I'm going to attribute the "insomnia" to the discomfort (and it's a very real discomfort) of water depletion, of which I am currently on my final day of a 'contest prep' trial run entailing rather aggressive water and sodium depletion the final three days. Keeping my fingers crossed.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Well bro this is about week 7 from me and its 2am here. What do you know I'm still up

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    So far Im okay too. But only ran 75mgs EOD. ( to check for sides & saftey of homebrew). 4th I start ED

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i have used a ug lab tren and never had any problems sleeping but 3 days after i start using homebrew now i can't sleep either.

BulletCatcher is offline New Member
    I am using a product called "Nocturnal" whatever brand makes it. All I know is I got it at GNC on a suggestion by a fellow fina user. It has helped a lot. It tends to put you into a deeper sleep and that makes it harder during the night to wake up. No beat down feeling in the morning either. Give it a shot....it might help. I was up for 4 straight nights before I tried it. ****, my house was clean too!!! LOL

pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned
    **** you guys it has been almost 5 weeks for me using 76mg EOD and i just three nights ago started to have this problem. i have been using valium to put me out, its all i have, here in thailand they are not allowed to sell sleeping pills believe it or not!!!
    so yup tren will keep you up

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Tren will do that to you... For all the incrediable gains in lean mass
    and strength you get it's worth the lost in sleep I guess... I hate
    taking anything to make me sleep because it still doesn't work all
    that great for me and then the next day I'm dragging ass anyway...
    Try to take a few naps during the day if you can that always seems
    to help me... I have tried valium to and I still toss and turn most of
    the night... PLus valium effects me lifting max weight the next day...

Colorao is offline Junior Member
    get your doc to give you a script for Ambien. That works for me like a charge. i still get the sweats sometimes, but insomnia is completely gone.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    mine kicked in last ngiht. got home from the club with my girl at 2 . at 4:30 i was still laying in bed staring at the clock. but i still love fina. HA

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    The insomnia ain't sh!t compared to the emotional ride I've been on for the last 2 days (and its only week 3 for me)!I'm actually SCARED of whats going to happen next! The gains and fat loss really ARE nice though!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    The insomnia ain't sh!t compared to the emotional ride I've been on for the last 2 days (and its only week 3 for me)!I'm actually SCARED of whats going to happen next! The gains and fat loss really ARE nice though!

what are you scared of man?

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Just came off a fina cycle about a month ago. No insomnia, some nightsweats but nothing like some guys talk about.

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    what are you scared of man?
    As for acne, night sweats, insomnia everything is as expected and nothing I can't deal with!But the mood swings, OH MY GOD! At first I was just suprepissed all of the time, but for the last 3 days this is getting freaky!One moment I'm crying, the next I'm laughung, and the next I'm pissed!It's a total emotional rollercoaster!So as every day brings me someting new (tears or joy) I don't even know how I'm gonna feel tommorow!For example, today, I was totally pissed when I woke up, I kept saying to myself "chill bro you have nothing to be pissed about"!I was walking down the street with this pissed look in my eyes and since I'm bald and relatively built I noticed the people lokking at me like I was a serial killer!Then I come to store to get me a tub of protein and this guy is on the phone and doesn't even look at me!So I wait for like 5 minutes and I totally snap! I was like G@D****IT, GET OF THE D@MN PHONE AND STOP IGNORING ME!I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS **** SKINNY BOY!The guy puts the phone down, looks at me and says,all trembling and sh!t, I'm really sorry how can I help you?I felt really bad so i apologized and said I was having a bad day.After that I got totally depressed, I just felt like crying for 3 hours.Went home, took a nap, had my meal, and now I'm feeling great and looking forward to going to the gym!WEIIIIRD!So I'm scared whats tommorow gonna look like!

But the transformation my body is going through is simply amazing!I keep getting more hard and vascular, the fat is melting away and I'm stronger every time I go to the gym!So, ITS WORTH IT!
    Last edited by bor; 07-03-2004 at 11:44 AM.

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjdigs74
    Just came off a fina cycle about a month ago. No insomnia, some nightsweats but nothing like some guys talk about.
    What were your results like and how did you run it?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    You're not alone on that part... I feel like I'm going to lose it
    about 10 times a day on Tren ... Where most anabolics don't
    effect me that way at all... Tren makes me very unstable, but
    the gains are to good to pass down... Just afraid of snapping
    on some asshole when I'm on this **** and doing something real
    stupid...

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    As for acne, night sweats, insomnia everything is as expected and nothing I can't deal with!But the mood swings, OH MY GOD!At first I was just suprepissed all of the time, but for the last 3 days this is getting freaky!One moment I'm crying, the next I'm laughung, and the next I'm pissed!It's a total emotional rollercoaster!So as every day brings me someting new (tears or joy) I don't even know how I'm gonna feel tommorow!For example, today, I was totally pissed when I woke up, I kept saying to myself "chill bro you have nothing to be pissed about"!I was walking down the street with this pissed look in my eyes and since I'm bald and relatively built I noticed the people lokking at me like I was a serial killer!Then I come to store to get me a tub of protein and this guy is on the phone and doesn't even look at me!So I wait for like 5 minutes and I totally snap! I was like G@D****IT, GET OF THE D@MN PHONE AND STOP IGNORING ME!I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS **** SKINNY BOY!The guy puts the phone down, looks at me and says,all trembling and sh!t, I'm really sorry how can I help you?I felt really bad so i apologized and said I was having a bad day.After that I got totally depressed, I just felt like crying for 3 hours.Went home, took a nap, had my meal, and now I'm feeling great and looking forward to going to the gym!WEIIIIRD!So I'm scared whats tommorow gonna look like!

But the transformation my body is going through is simply amazing!I keep getting more hard and vascular, the fat is melting away and I'm stronger every time I go to the gym!So, ITS WORTH IT!
    AHHAHAA WICKED ... I LOVE IT

Im like that usually all the time .. NATURALLY. thats crazy wicked tho. Yep, I definately gonna blow my friggen mind on that, add some vodka, and I'll be posting from jail.

ahhahah

thats not really funny tho.

ohh well we'll see. But, remember man, drugs are CHRAZY MANG

Thread Information