Thread: Texas Boy

martygc is offline New Member

Thumbs up Texas Boy

What Up Ya'll?? Just Moved To La. I Am 5'8 175 Al Natural But Am Going To Pop My Cherry Soon. Money Is No Object So I Am Going For The Gusto "gh". I Want To Stay At My Current Bodyfat Which Is Shredded But Want To Pack On A Few Lbs. Any Suggestions From You Experts Out There . I Need A Mentor!!!

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Stay away from GH it is not for beginners...Do a test only cycle if you do one at all...

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Stay away from GH it is not for beginners...Do a test only cycle if you do one at all...
    I have to disagree there bro...HGH is much safer to run than test any day.You get very few sides and it doesn't require PCT or any anti's...just a good clean diet.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    your mentor should be all the threads out there for newbies explaining almost anything you could ever want to know

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I have to disagree there bro...HGH is much safer to run than test any day.You get very few sides and it doesn't require PCT or any anti's...just a good clean diet.
    Really I was told by several bros here to stay way from it as a first and I just took it to be the truth and never looked into it again.Thanks DB...

Really I was told by several bros here to stay way from it as a first and I just took it to be the truth and never looked into it again.Thanks DB...
    Yep...there's really nothing to it...actually if someone injected you Ed for 3 mos,and you didn't know what it was.Your life would go on as if nothing really happened.This is nothing at all like steroids .

But age does play a factor here...I wouldn't recomend it to anyone under 22-23 yrs old...as it is not really needed.

Yep...there's really nothing to it...actually if someone injected you Ed for 3 mos,and you didn't know what it was.Your life would go on as if nothing really happened.This is nothing at all like steroids .

But age does play a factor here...I wouldn't recomend it to anyone under 22-23 yrs old...as it is not really needed.
    See they started talking about elongated jaws and pertruding foreheads and I said fuk it....

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I say 30 but thats JMO.

See they started talking about elongated jaws and pertruding foreheads and I said fuk it....
    yeah...that's with high doses for long peroids of time,especially at a young age.The average guy can only afford to run HGh for 3-6 mos @ 2-4 ius ED.Haven't seen any study that show a person in that time frame turning into the missing link.

yeah...that's with high doses for long peroids of time,especially at a young age.The average guy can only afford to run HGh for 3-6 mos @ 2-4 ius ED.Haven't seen any study that show a person in that time frame turning into the missing link.
    Cool, I will start researching it then and see what I come up with...Thanks again for the info...

Cool, I will start researching it then and see what I come up with...Thanks again for the info...
    LR3-IGF-1 bro. Research that to. I am doing it along with my PCT. I wanna do it in the middle of my cycle but funds are tight right now.

yes this is true, but many of the sides are irreversible. Which imo makes it worse. Also my friend who is a doc lectures me more than i would like to hear about the sides of hgh when not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    LR3-IGF-1 bro. Research that to. I am doing it along with my PCT. I wanna do it in the middle of my cycle but funds are tight right now.
    Screw pct,run it in your cycle,you'll get much more benefits from it..like growth...during pct,it will help retain mass,that's about it.My last cycle of IGF was dead in the middle of cycle,and I gained real quick from it...as opposed to the guys running it at pct and gaining nothing...expensive pct if you ask me.

Screw pct,run it in your cycle,you'll get much more benefits from it..like growth...during pct,it will help retain mass,that's about it.My last cycle of IGF was dead in the middle of cycle,and I gained real quick from it...as opposed to the guys running it at pct and gaining nothing...expensive pct if you ask me.
    I agree with this, the combination of AAS and IGF-1 LR3 are a killer combo imo.

OK. I was thinking I would keep gaining even whle on PCT. I will change it up then. If my source restocks by then. I am hoping he does. I never used it before I am excited.

Thread Information