Thread: anadrol vs dbol

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru

anadrol vs dbol

anyone ever tryed both?
    which one was better gains to side effects ratio?

are side effects with anadrol alot more pronounced?
    are gains with anadrol similar to dbol or does anadrol outclass by sugnificant amount?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like Dbol better myself. I think Dbol has a more androgenic effect and the sides are not as severe with myself. Everyone is different though. While taking anadrol my feet swelled up, I gained more fat with cycle then with previous cycles. My resting heart rate was like 110 bpm, I couldnt catch my breath in the gym. I wont use it again. Anadrol doesnt have to aromitize to activate a estrogen receptor, and when it does aromitize it does into the most potent estrogen estrodiol.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    For getting big and strength purposes I like Anadrol WAY better, but anadrol also causes me to lose my temper at any moment, I get REALLY irritated, and REALLY moody, DBOL is pretty good too, strength and mass gains are good but not as good as anadrol, and while on dbol you feel great, its almost like a mood enhancer.

Oh yeah bad sides that i get from anadrol are as follows:
    My ankles and knees tend to swell up
    my hand and fingers go numb throughout the day
    VERY irritable
    headaches
    body temp. is about a billion degrees and I sweat all the time
    its hard to sleep at night
    NEVER got gyno for it either.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    For getting big and strength purposes I like Anadrol WAY better, but anadrol also causes me to lose my temper at any moment, I get REALLY irritated, and REALLY moody, DBOL is pretty good too, strength and mass gains are good but not as good as anadrol, and while on dbol you feel great, its almost like a mood enhancer.
    I agree, anadrol gives me the best gains but bloats me really bad, it makes my face bloated too, i get bad mood swings with anadrol but d.bol makes me feel really happy and gives me good gains too, so i go for d.bol now

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I agree, anadrol gives me the best gains but bloats me really bad, it makes my face bloated too, i get bad mood swings with anadrol but d.bol makes me feel really happy and gives me good gains too, so i go for d.bol now
    My face never got bloated from anadrol , but it sure as hell did with dbol , i looked like a chipmunk, also, I find than dbol causese gyno 10 time worse than anadrol does, but thats just me.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I like drol for strength, but I feel like crap when I take it. It makes me strong as hell. Dbol isnt quite as powerful, still works well. My next cycle will have tren and droll in it

Thread Information