pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned

switching from one ester to another mid cycle?

guys i am running trenbolone hexa.... (same as parabolan ). i was wondering if i only have enough for 7 weeks i would like to run 12. can i switch to say tren acetate or tren entanate? which would be better? right now i am using the trenbolone 76mg EOD. so when and if i can switch to a diff. ester would it mess with my blood leveles? some advise thanks guys. you guys are great!!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive never used tren before so Im not too sure about that but when I use TEST. I like to switch it up mid cycle to shock my body, b/c once my body gets used to the test cyp it tend to slow down growing so then I throw in some test enth and my body isnt to sure whats going on and it starts to grow again, I would think its ok bro IMO.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i havent used tren , but id think providing you time it well, to keep levels fairly constant it should be fine, itd be easier to go from 76mg eod to tren ace as that can be shot eod thus you could shoot as normal just use tren a?

pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned
    okay so you reccommend tren acetate? right? ans as for what you said testsubject, what about switching from test prop to test E mid cycle? how would that work? with timing and all? or would you just not do that because one is a long actinf ester and one is short?

Thread Information