Thread: HELP! Anyone!

Eagergearhead is offline New Member

HELP! Anyone!

OK, so I screwed up. I was supposed to take a 12 week cycle of Test prop and Eq, both by QV. I am in my second week and my supplier and I just had a falling out. He still owes me my last bottles of test prop and the eq. What kind of results will I obtain from just six weeks of prop and eq. I realize the eq takes forever to kick in and I'm probably ****ed on that but what about the prop. I can't get any pct either now. THe bitch ****ed me good. Any quick response would be greatly appreciated. No flaming please. I know I ****ed up.

daos is offline Associate Member
    i would hold out until you can get the rest. just would not be worth it to me IMO.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    how many times do we say "dont start until you have all your gear!" But you can get pct stuff of the internet.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    how many times do we say "dont start until you have all your gear!" But you can get pct stuff of the internet.
    So true. Now he will be able to learn the hard way instead of heading advice. Either way lesson is learned in the long run. But to help out I'd say drop the EQ right now as it's only going down the toilet if you stop at 6 weeks. Run your test prop as you will get some ok results. I put on about 10+ lbs. in a month with it so far. In the mean time buy some Clomid and Nolva online asap. It will get to you in time. Start PCT 3 days after last prop shot.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Since you started continue with just the prop. In 6 wks with good eating & pumping you SHOULD be happy.Do get the pct

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    the prop for 6 wks would be ok, eq for 6 is useless, but yea as the others say, plan ahead, i made sure i had everything needed including ala etc before starting, some dudes seem to buy a vial of 1 thing and start and then ask what they need :|

Eagergearhead is offline New Member

Phew!

Just wanted to update you guys on my situation. My friend(supplier) came up to me tonight at the gym and said he is getting my stuff for me tomorrow night. I gave him his Rage CD and we chated,albeit strained chatter, for a few minutes then wished each other a good weekend. So in macho guy language I guess everything is back to normal. Phew! Yeah, yeah, I know I was another of those, "it can't happen to me." Lesson learned and noted. Thank you everyone for your info and for not just blazing me. I appreciate you guys so muchI'm getting kind of choked up at the moment..........

Thread Information