flawless706 is offline New Member

Question Anavar, Fina and HGH

So the more i read up on gear the more questions I have. It seems everyone has a different suggestion, so I think I want to go with a consensus of people rather than one guys advice over another. I want to cut up and was originally planning on running winny with something else and ending it with some T3 or Clen . But then i heard great things about anavar and fina, then somebody else started suggesting just doing HGH because it'll put on muscle while losing fat. This is what i have gathered on the different ones listed (the negatives)

HGH-frequent injects, pricely very high maintenance
    Anavar-i don't have much info on it, heard it could be the "safest steroid around" more expensive than fina
    Fina-lots of potential side effects such as aggressiveness and acne, not considered a beginner steroid because of the level of stress it puts on the kidney.

I have done searches on these things, but there is just way too much to sift through. So my question is, whats the deal with all of these? If you need stats i am about 5'10, 200-205 lbs with an 18-20% bodyfat. Been working out natural for 4 years. My idea on what to cycle is changing every minute.
    Thanks in advance, this board is great.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't think you need HGH, but if you were to do it, you should take it with a good amount of test and slin also.

you can through clen in if you want, but I don't think you you need t3.

I'd also take the eca stack when off of clen

flawless706 is offline New Member
    I wasn't too interested in HGH either, considering the frequent stomach injects and the absurd price for a cycle. I just want to be an educated consumer before i make my decision, i wonder if all newbies are like this before they grab the gear

Kid Shred is offline Member
    wow, I really never heard of a Tren /gh combo, hehe .........now that I think about it would be cool in an abstract way.

I thinkya should go with the Test/gh/Slin/T3 combo and save the Oxandralone and tren for a cold stormy night.

Thread Information