Thread: tren question?

bjayg is offline Member

tren question?

I'm on my 9th week ov prop 150mg eod/eq 250mg 2x wk cycle and wanted to add some tren . when would be a good time to add it and at what dose? Never used it before. Thanks ~J~

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bjayg
    I'm on my 9th week ov prop 150mg eod/eq 250mg 2x wk cycle and wanted to add some tren. when would be a good time to add it and at what dose? Never used it before. Thanks ~J~
    How long you running the cycle for bro?You'll need to run the fina for minumum of 8 weeks,so keep that in mind.50 mgs ED would be ok for your first time with fina.

bjayg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    How long you running the cycle for bro?You'll need to run the fina for minumum of 8 weeks,so keep that in mind.50 mgs ED would be ok for your first time with fina.
    think I should start it now and instead of the planned 15 wk. do 17 wk. would it benefit to start or wait untill next time IYO Bull.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    think I should start it now and instead of the planned 15 wk. do 17 wk. would it benefit to start or wait untill next time IYO Bull.
    Well,if you have no problem running a 20 week cycle,then I say go for it.Remember run the fina for at least 8 weeks,and run your Test 2 weeks longer after finishing the fina.this will aid greatly in recovery.

bjayg is offline Member
    thanks Bull.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

DUde, you look SIIIIIIIIIIIICK!Dave Palumbo looking freak! Good job!

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Good advice bull.

I would run the fina at 50Mgs ED. And then raise the dosage if you need to. I started at 50mgs Ed and then upped it to 75mg ED. I liked the results but not the sides. Happy growing

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunchtime
    Good advice bull.

I would run the fina at 50Mgs ED. And then raise the dosage if you need to. I started at 50mgs Ed and then upped it to 75mg ED. I liked the results but not the sides. Happy growing

everyone has been saying 75mg ed.

This will be my first time on fina, and only cycled test prop for 3 weeks before this.

So, I take it I should run fina at 50 mg ed for the first how many weeks and then up it to 75mg when? and yes I have prop and winny on hand too and pct.

Thread Information