daos is offline Associate Member

Prescription and International Pharmacies

If i get a prescription for gear such as test cyp, deca , prop, and test e...could i use that same prescription to order internationally from another pharmacy?

reason i ask is cause the prices are killing me. i have a freind that lives in greece which gets 250mg test e 1ml for $3.50/vial. im paying about $16/vial right now NOT including script fee and doctor visit.

i have five refills left, so could i legally copy the script or mail it to him, and have him fill it at his pharmacy and ship it to me here in the states?
    Last edited by daos; 07-02-2004 at 05:42 PM.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    yeah if you have a legal script u can have it filled anywhere, including international pharms...

somedude247 is offline Member
    16 + script fee + doc fee......wouldn't it be cheaper if you just bought it on the blackmarket?

Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    16 + script fee + doc fee......wouldn't it be cheaper if you just bought it on the blackmarket?

yes it would be. but with a past such as mine and a family, i cannot risk the chance of getting caught. if i get caught once more, im a goner...

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    so whats wrong with you that you have a script for such a perfect cycle. not that i am doubting you, i just want to complain to my doc of the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigkatz
    so whats wrong with you that you have a script for such a perfect cycle. not that i am doubting you, i just want to complain to my doc of the same thing.

LOL. thats not the perfect cycle. i am not prescribed those things right now. only test cyp and deca . i have crohns disease which is an auto immune disease. my white/red blood cell count is extremely skewed most of the time meaning that my immune system is always in the "attack" mode. my test levels are extremely low, and i have a very hard time gaining weight. matter fact, i lose weight at a very rapid rate. its nothing for me to lose 30 pounds in 2 weeks when my disease kicks in.

whenever i am on steroids , everything works as it should. i have never had a flare up while on a cycle. my doctor is mostly experimnenting with me now, and the next step will most likely be HGH. i tell him what has worked for me in the past, and he prescribes it. nothing more, and nothing less...
    Last edited by daos; 07-02-2004 at 07:27 PM.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daos
    LOL. thats not the perfect cycle. i am not prescribed those things right now. only test cyp and deca . i have crohns disease which is an auto immune disease. my white/red blood cell count is extremely skewed most of the time meaning that my immune system is always in the "attack" mode. my test levels are extremely low, and i have a very hard time gaining weight. matter fact, i lose weight at a very rapid rate. its nothing for me to lose 30 pounds in 2 weeks when my disease kicks in.

whenever i am on steroids, everything works as it should. i have never had a flare up while on a cycle. my doctor is mostly experimnenting with me now, and the next step will most likely be HGH. i tell him what has worked for me in the past, and he prescribes it. nothing more, and nothing less...
    sorry to hear about your disease, however i'd like to praise you on your responsibility. Your putting your family and life first. very respecable bro. but to answer your question, go ahead and order wherever its cheapest. if you have a prescription then there's no reason why you can't shop internationally to find the most competitive price

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    sorry to hear about your disease, however i'd like to praise you on your responsibility. Your putting your family and life first. very respecable bro. but to answer your question, go ahead and order wherever its cheapest. if you have a prescription then there's no reason why you can't shop internationally to find the most competitive price

great! now i can cut my costs tremendously! im really excited...

thanks for the help guys...

no problem bro. Oh how i envy the way you get gear. Having no legal worries must be an excellent feeling

no problem bro. Oh how i envy the way you get gear. Having no legal worries must be an excellent feeling
    yeah well its an excellant feeling, but to have the Chronic illness i live with on a daily basis sucks. i would much rather be healthy and worry about illegal drugs, than be sick and get them prescribed.

hey scottie, do you use gear?

I have a question does the use of steroids just keep you from loosing weight or are you actually able to put on more muscle mass too.

it allows me to put on more muscle mass.

righton is offline Senior Member
    If you shop around you can find test cyp at $35. for 10ml at some of the local compounding pharms without having to go international. My doc gives me a scrip for 30ml test and 30ml winny and i have it shipped overnite.

Quote Originally Posted by daos
    yeah well its an excellant feeling, but to have the Chronic illness i live with on a daily basis sucks. i would much rather be healthy and worry about illegal drugs, than be sick and get them prescribed.

hey scottie, do you use gear?
    haha no, can't say that i do. i just pretend to be someone i'm not on this board purely for entertainment purposes

haha no, can't say that i do. i just pretend to be someone i'm not on this board purely for entertainment purposes
    hehe yeah right....

Thread Information