donjoy is offline New Member

novice needs advice

this is my first time using any message board. i have been doing research and the more i do the more i get confused. i did my first cycle last year and loved it. it was 10 Omnadren 250(O-25) and 10 Deca for 8weeks. When i started i was 195-200lbs ended at close to 225lbs, now im 210 about 9-10%bf. im confused because much of what i read says that first time users dont need to use strong test, like O-25, Sust,Cyp. since this is my second cylce and i used O-25 in my first cycle can i use something weaker or do i have to use something stronger. im planning on using Sus and Deca for 8wks.(deca every 4days for 8wks & sus for the first 4wks ). i can get pretty much anything so if anyone has any advice please help

Mike Guest
    hey bud - welcome to the board

AS for the cycle - its not too much for first time user to use test - thats BS - and no you dont need anything higher - I would go with Test and Deca for 8-10 weeks at 500/400 respectively - make sure you use clkomid this time

sinner is offline New Member
    yeah it would be good but also add some d-bol in there with it

Mike Guest
    Again - I want to point out that dbol is NOT necessary in your first or second cycle - people make incredible gains off just a test and deca blend - more is not always better - there is no use in hurting yourself when you'd be well off with just the first two

thanks

hey guys thanks for the advice. i hate to be a pain in the ass and ask alot of stupid questions but i just dont want to screw shit up with this, its not like im taking creatin or something. so if you dont mind im going to be picking your brains till i reach my goals.

i thought about adding dbol but from what i read that would be to much for me now. but i did read that using a stronger AS you have to come off of it slowly and/or come off with something weaker like winstrol . you cant just stop and will deca be ok to come off with. mike could you check the stack i wrote yesterday and tell me what you think. thanks again and sorry for being a pain.

Mike Guest
    Where is it? Just post it in this thread.

As for 'coming off' - no you dont need to taper if thats what you mean - post your cycle and we'll go through it

my plan

wk 1-5 sus once a week
    wk 1-8 deca everythree days
    wk 8-10 clomid if i can get it
    nov if i need it

Mike Guest
    start clomid 2.5-3wks after last shot and keep sus running for the whole 8wks

what strength?

thanks but

thats what i thought of first but im a college student and cost may be an issue do u have any other suggestions besides sus

Mike Guest
    yeah get test - cypionate or enanthate - get enough for atleast 400mg/wk for 8wks - I understand you may not have the money but if you cant do the cycle right save up and wait till you can - I dont do sloppy cycles cause I am not ready - i get ready - then I do real cycles

what about win or dbol with deca

Thread Information