Anabolic Singh is offline New Member

winny , anavar and my liver

i am currently running a cycle with 25mg anavar (ed) and 25mg winny (ed) and i wanted to know what sort of suplements i need to take to protect my liver . I have also got clomid and would like to know how i should run it for my pct. I am using tribulus during the cycle. I have some d-bol available to me but i do not want to bloat , so can i add it to my cycle for strength gains only.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    RESEARCH bro........ You should be running test (IMO), milk thistle for your liver, what about nolva? Cycle history, training experience, etc. You need to know whats going on before you just start taking gear bro. As for PCT, there is a WHOLE section on it. Come up with something THEN we can critique.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Why are you doing an oral cycle ony??? If you take the pokes AS is not for you. You need to doing a TEST only cycle with maybe one other compound...

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    correct me if i am wrong, but anavar is the most toxic to the liver, even moreso than anadrol .

i would never run it in conjunction with another oral, especially dbol . you do need test in there as well if you want to retain any of your gains.

your liver carries out some odd 3000 functions, so i wouldn't take any risks with it by running this stack.

abort it, save your gear, and run it in the future when you have this better planned out.

also, look into liquidex for water retention issues.

Anabolic Singh is offline New Member
    Been training for 6 years did a d-bol only cycle last yr . I am 5 10 and 230 lbs my main goal is strength . I do not want to put on size just to get a bit cut. I have been researching but just needed to clarify a few pionts . I cannot get hold of nolva yet .

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Singh
    Been training for 6 years did a d-bol only cycle last yr . I am 5 10 and 230 lbs my main goal is strength . I do not want to put on size just to get a bit cut. I have been researching but just needed to clarify a few pionts . I cannot get hold of nolva yet .
    At test cycle with winny at the end will do what you want (if your BF is below 10%) with the proper diet and workout routine...

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    correct me if i am wrong, but anavar is the most toxic to the liver, even moreso than anadrol .

i would never run it in conjunction with another oral, especially dbol . you do need test in there as well if you want to retain any of your gains.

your liver carries out some odd 3000 functions, so i wouldn't take any risks with it by running this stack.

abort it, save your gear, and run it in the future when you have this better planned out.

Where did you hear that?
    Anavar is probably the most mild oral on the liver!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Matto20 is offline Member

Anavar is like baby food to the liver. It is widely known as being one of the mildest 17AAs. If it hurt the liver anywhere near as badly as anadrol than they wouldn't be prescribing it to recovering alcoholics.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Dont take 2 17aas at a time (ie 2 orals)
    You need a base of TEST 500/wk
    Your var should be 40ED for 6 weeks at least

Forget doing any of the above till you learn about SERMS and PCT and have ALL stuff in hand.

Otherwise you just get side effects and aggrivation

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Singh
    i am currently running a cycle with 25mg anavar (ed) and 25mg winny (ed) and i wanted to know what sort of suplements i need to take to protect my liver . I have also got clomid and would like to know how i should run it for my pct. I am using tribulus during the cycle. I have some d-bol available to me but i do not want to bloat , so can i add it to my cycle for strength gains only.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    as Urband said

2 17AA's are a bad idea

var should be 40mg e/d

and winny should also be around 50mg e/d

both your doses are too low

Buddha3 is offline Banned
    Daem,..yeah,..you're wrong. Anavar is the oral steroid with the least side effects,..on a scale of 1 -10,.it barealy meets a 1.

Hey Guy,..im running **** near the same cycle right now,..Id say stick with it. Everyone here is gonna simply tell you you NEED test....dont listen,..the anavar and winny wont hurt your liver if you keep it at reasonable dosage. Im currently taking 50mg of var ed and 50 mg winny per day...after the first two weks i noticed a few new veins,.not alot of strenth though,..not yet but im sure its coming.....

Stick with this cycle along with a decent diet and some extra cardio,..youll be happy..

The beast
    Buddha

Thread Information