Thread: Test on Females

JaKa is offline New Member

Test on Females

My girl and I are working out together 6 days a week - Weights only as we decided to bulk for at least six months. I started juicing a while ago and started off on 400 mg Testosterone Cypionate a week. I will be stacking it with Anabol from next month. The results are awesome already!!!! Now for the problem: My girl is seriously interested in juicing as well and someone told us that it is okay for her to also use Test Cypionate but she must take 200 miligrams every 10 days. Stupid as we were she decided that this is what she wants!!! I have now, after a hell of a lot of reading and speaking to different people, decided that this is absolutely not gonna happen - the risks are just way to big. Question is this: She has only injected twice. I decided to rather put her on Anavar . Can we just discontinue the Test? How long must she wait before she can start with Anavar? What dossages will give her best results? Thanks in advance for the advice.

Cheers JaKa

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey, you should ask in the female forum, but yea i think var is the safest for a girl

JaKa is offline New Member
    Thanks man. Will post it there. Cheers JaKa

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JaKa
    My girl and I are working out together 6 days a week - Weights only as we decided to bulk for at least six months. I started juicing a while ago and started off on 400 mg Testosterone Cypionate a week. I will be stacking it with Anabol from next month. The results are awesome already!!!! Now for the problem: My girl is seriously interested in juicing as well and someone told us that it is okay for her to also use Test Cypionate but she must take 200 miligrams every 10 days. Stupid as we were she decided that this is what she wants!!! I have now, after a hell of a lot of reading and speaking to different people, decided that this is absolutely not gonna happen - the risks are just way to big. Question is this: She has only injected twice. I decided to rather put her on Anavar . Can we just discontinue the Test? How long must she wait before she can start with Anavar? What dossages will give her best results? Thanks in advance for the advice.

Cheers JaKa
    Please tell me she hasn't shot 400mg of test.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Please tell me she hasn't shot 400mg of test.
    I do believe she has....

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I do believe she has....
    Yep, she has.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=110926

Thread Information