2 questions help please

I'll get 200 D-Bols on sunday & 100 Primoteston amps on tuesday & i have 2 questions

1- i'm worried about gaining fat during that cycle because i'll try to reache more than 5000cal but my coach told me not to worry about it so what i should do about it?

2- i have this controversy with my coach over the dose of the test i told him the 12wk of the test going to be 500mg but told me no & not to up the dose more than 300mg you see i respect his opinion because he started using steroid 7 years ago & still using it but at the same time i want to do the right thing so what do you think i should do about it?

take a look at my cycle

1-4 D-bol 30mg ed

1-12 primoteston ??? ew

1-12 Nolvadex 20mg & i'll up the dose if i needed

PCT 21 day 2wks from last injection clomid 300/100/50

what do you think of the cycle?

thanks,

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    You can make good gains running test E at 300mg a week if your diet and training are spot on. Most just chose to run it a little higher (400-500mg). Also PCT should start 14 days/two weeks after last injection.

How old are you?

i'm 19 6'1 205lb started training 3 years ago

daos is offline Associate Member
    19!!! please do not use juice till your finished growing. i really dont think its a wise decision at your age to be using gear. you should be able to put on weight and muscle mass with a good deit and spot on training.

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    i'm 19 6'1 205lb started training 3 years ago
    Well I think you already know everyone's gonna tell you that you're too young. But if your coach is involved I doubt you'll listen. Good luck.

Latimus is offline Banned
    when i hear about coaches being involved...it really get upset...this should be something that you choose to do yourself...not because a coach is feeding your bull**** about how you need it...and you are 19...altogether...this is brutal

lol yeah guys i heard that before & i can wait till september because i'm turning 20 in sep if you are talking about to be legal its legal here to use steroids

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    and if something happens to you while your on the juice your coach will be one of the people trying to cut you loose.

and where is here?

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    when i hear about coaches being involved...it really get upset...this should be something that you choose to do yourself...not because a coach is feeding your bull**** about how you need it...and you are 19...altogether...this is brutal

no actually u've got it wrong its not bout coaches taking money from ppl to sell but i been waiting fot this long time a
    go before i even start training 3 years ago & thank god i made a huge difference when i started training what i want to say its not about my coach its about somthing i want

Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    lol yeah guys i heard that before & i can wait till september because i'm turning 20 in sep if you are talking about to be legal its legal here to use steroids
    We're not talking about the legality of it. We're talking about the damage that you are going to do to your body by taking steroids this young. You should wait until you are at least 21.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Where do you live and what sport are you involved in and why is your coach a total dip$hit?

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    do u play a college sport or something???what sport

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    legal? where are you bro

Thread Information