GetNBig is offline Associate Member

A few Question GH,Pause time etc

Ok well i was doing great i started my 3rd or 4th cycle about 8 weeks ago and well the dbols helped me get my weight up to 270, then i started full time factory work for the summer and well im 250 right now i still have my strenght and im still on 500mg test and 450 eq every week. Well im using pvl stuff again and i can't say im getting any results from the stuff last time i used pvl i used there deca and sust and didn't gain a pound but i tried them again... anyways im thinking of stopping on the 9th week taking my clomid(when exactly should i take this 3 weeks after last shot right? mgs?) and then finishing the clomid therapy and start taking omnadern 250 e.o.d. with d's for 4 weeks stacked with something else not sure what yet. I did omna before and got great results. I was wondering what i could stack the omna's with. Or if u could recommend a different cycle to help a guy put on some good mass before 2005.

Also im wondering what are the pre-requesites to using gh? exactly how much cycle exp should u have?

I was also thinking of adding insulin to my next cycle i've done reading and seems to give good results if used properly.
    Yes i know im fat in these pics but right now ive lost alot of the water and some fat my lats look much wider and well the amount of fat is just not a issue right now. Not till contest time.

6'1.

im trying to post pics but takes forever.

other pics comming.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A few Question GH,Pause time etc-2004.jpg  

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    using 'slin is what you need to be very weary of. you need to be totally clued up on it to even think about running it - nevermind that it "seems to give good results if used properly" it will put you in a coma and/or kill you if its used improperly.

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    your a monster at 22.

by the way there is a forum specifically for lsin and GH
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75

ty for the advise, i don't plan on taking the stuff any time soon. I don't know nearly as much as i should. And thx. I've competed once was natural then and well that was a big blow cause thoes guys were huge so im not competiting again till i think im big enough.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GetNBig

Also im wondering what are the pre-requesites to using gh? exactly how much cycle exp should u have?
    I'm just gonna tell you what I was told. HGH for cutting. IGF for bulking. Study up on both. However I will say being 22 you don't have my endorsement on either. I say wait till 30 to use them, but its easy for me to say that because I am already there.

i know right now my mind is set on catching the guys ahead of me or just getting bigger faster. But im smart enough to wait on certain things like gh. I just need help for my next cycle...

Thread Information