john smith is offline New Member

4th week and blowing up

this board is the ****

im on my friends computer right now i always come over here just to research on this board

i been researching for a while and i started taking
    Sustanon 250 every 3rd day karachi
    Deca 200 generic labs Gl 2cc
    im on my 4th week and i had the best results ever i don't know if it is the sus or the deca but gianed 19 pounds a little water but im very veiny and still pretty lean first time i used this deca my friends is on his 9th week and he says its the best deca ever and he has done pretty much every deca inc qv
    strenth went thru the roof im getting way better results then my last cycle was qv deca 300 and qv test en 500 can't wait till week 8 thanks for all the info guys

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john smith
    this board is the ****

im on my friends computer right now i always come over here just to research on this board

i been researching for a while and i started taking
    Sustanon 250 every 3rd day karachi
    Deca 200 generic labs Gl 2cc
    im on my 4th week and i had the best results ever i don't know if it is the sus or the deca but gianed 19 pounds a little water but im very veiny and still pretty lean first time i used this deca my friends is on his 9th week and he says its the best deca ever and he has done pretty much every deca inc qv
    strenth went thru the roof im getting way better results then my last cycle was qv deca 300 and qv test en 500 can't wait till week 8 thanks for all the info guys
    Good luck bro! It's probably mostly the deca so far as the sust should be just getting going for you. You know what that means. Just wait till next week! That's a good feeling huh?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Good luck bro! It's probably mostly the deca so far as the sust should be just getting going for you. You know what that means. Just wait till next week! That's a good feeling huh?
    deca didn't make him gain 19 pounds sure not in 3 wks. deca will take longer than sus to kick in.

Thread Information