Thread: primo questions

t-up is offline New Member

primo questions

hi i'm new to the forum. i just got some primo and i'm suspect about its authenticity. the words primobolan and depot are on the same line across the labelk instead of on 2 lines. all of the primo pictures i've seen have it on two lines, except for a picture in the steroid pictures forum. the post title is "schering primobolan depot". the pics in that post have labels like the ones i have. i'd love to find out if they're real. the numbers are 31090c and 31089a. please advise me! thanks!

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    bro,i know u a newbie and all of that, but u need to post a pic if u want bro's here to answer to ur thread,post a piccccccccccc

wuddup bro. i don't have the ability to post a pic yet. that's why i provided numbers and descriptions to see if anyone had any help. i'm sure someone will respond but thanks. when i get a pic i will post it in the steroid pictures forum. peace

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-up
    wuddup bro. i don't have the ability to post a pic yet. that's why i provided numbers and descriptions to see if anyone had any help. i'm sure someone will respond but thanks. when i get a pic i will post it in the steroid pictures forum. peace

ok ,if u want us to give opinions,my opinion is they are legit ,the lot# u are giving are legit ,but it will help to have pics available ,if u want check out my threads regarding primo and there u will find different pics of legit primos,good luck bro

thanks

thanks kubano

Matto20 is offline Member
    awwww.... isn't that cute? i can just feel the AR love...

georgie24 is offline Member
    i have both of those lot#'s!!!!! they ARE legit.

Thread Information