Justarting is offline Associate Member

When will the gains stop from juicing?

I'm planning a 6 monther for my 4th cycle where the basis of it will be test e ran all the way throught, will i have to concern myself with ever burning out my steroid receptors on this cycle and having virtually no gains eventually?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    If your dose is high enough on Test e,you should gain all the way through

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    6months!!!!!! arent you worried about sides???

such as... ist just test e right, i dunno what else ill throw in there but im getting my values checked often

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    such as... ist just test e right, i dunno what else ill throw in there but im getting my values checked often
    how bout some deca or eq... how much test are you running?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Your results will dimish when you stop training, sleeping, and/or eating. I never notice any decrease while on.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    I'm planning a 6 monther for my 4th cycle where the basis of it will be test e ran all the way throught, will i have to concern myself with ever burning out my steroid receptors on this cycle and having virtually no gains eventually?
    Your receptors should be fine. Most research shows that high saturation causes an increase in receptors for a given compound. Any slow down in gains will probably be due to your body getting used to the high androgenic levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    Your receptors should be fine. Most research shows that high saturation causes an increase in receptors for a given compound. Any slow down in gains will probably be due to your body getting used to the high androgenic levels.

So ur suggesting that any slow down in gains would be as a result of me not gaining any more water retention at such a fast rate as would be caused by androgenic effects?

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Your gains will STOP from test when your body starts to develop new receptor sites because of the increase in test. This will then make your gains start to decrease to the point of ZERO as there are many new receptors and nothing filling them.

If you want to keep gains all the way through a long 14+ week cycle you need to increase the dosage 250mg at a time as the new receptors are formed.

Thread Information