Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member

just got back from Acapulco

I swore I wouldnt do this but me and wife went to Acapulco last week and after a couple attempts at Superwalmart to buy roids, my wife kept snooping around knowing I was interested in the pharmacy area so she kept dragging me away to other side of store... well I eventually got my chance to get another cycle's worth of deca and test without her seeing (when in bathroom, poor girl got traveler's diareah after drinking the water) and I stuffed the vials in a couple cohiba (cuban) cigar containers. **** was I nervous on the airplane with that but our connecting flight was like 1/2 hour away that we got rushed thru customs, literally ran/jogged thru the whole re-entering the country thing that they never looked in my video camera bag or the cohiba containers so....... was I funking lucky or what???!?!?!

Immortal is offline Banned
    lol, wouldn't just buying some domestic UG stuff be much easier?

SKiN is offline Member
    hahaaha... Bet you got a hell of a rush.... Get a good deal?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Since her bowel was empty you should have used it for storing gear!! j/k

Glad to see everything turned out for you. Risky move though.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    hahaaha... Bet you got a hell of a rush.... Get a good deal?
    Yea about 1/3 for 3 each 250 deca and 4 test enanthates. I wanted EQ but couldnt find a vet nor could I get in there without wife who went everywhere with me.

On the was it worth it question, was it a rush?? Boy you arent just a kidding... it was a rush but I still cant sleep at night thinking about the trouble I could have gotten in... its like we were in Acapulco for vacation reasons not to get a couple bottles of roids... I dont know what possessed me to take a chance like that... I dont think I will ever try that gain.

Of course I promised the same thing after my wife threw a fit that I brought a couple joints with me when we flew to Lake Tahoe last year.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 07-04-2004 at 01:35 AM.

Thread Information