peaker is offline Senior Member

how long after cycle before you know you will kept gains.

almost finished my 4th week of PCT just wondering what the consenus is to how much time is required to know if you are going to keep x amount of your gains..

i put on 15-16lbs and havent dropped anything

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    that is actually pretty good that u havnt lost anything after 4 weeks.. what was your cycle? make sure you keep your calorie intake up...

1 - 12 sust 500mg / week
    13 - 16 t400 500mg / week (ran out of sust)
    1 - 16 letro 1.25mg EOD
    17 - 23 L-dex .25mg ED + nolva 20mg ED
    19 - 23 clomid 300mg day 1 / 100mg day 2 - 14 / 50 mg day 15 - 28

gains were slow and i was questioning whether my **** was real, no increase in sex drive, i think the letro killed that very quickly. havent been keeping my calories up but i am the same weight

bump, someone let me know

Justarting is offline Associate Member
    well, assuming ur at ur naturla test levels, id assume ud have kept what u gained ?

Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    well, assuming ur at ur naturla test levels, id assume ud have kept what u gained ?
    thats what i am thinking, not that big where i need more test to keep the size i have than what i make naturally.

currently 220lbs! hopefully it stays that way

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    220 is a good place to be man. Hopefully I'll get there on my next, although 210 is a lot more reasonable. 185 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    220 is a good place to be man. Hopefully I'll get there on my next, although 210 is a lot more reasonable. 185 right now.
    yeah 220lbs after only one cycle is pretty good, hopefully can get up to around 235 by the end of the next one, if not stay around 220 but lost some fat too.

bump

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    almost finished my 4th week of PCT just wondering what the consenus is to how much time is required to know if you are going to keep x amount of your gains..

i put on 15-16lbs and havent dropped anything
    Well it depends on what you consider to be when PCT starts. Some guys start the clomid therapy like 1 week after last injection, but it really is best about 2-3 weeks after I believe with most substances so 4th week of PCT would be really 7 weeks after last injection. I donno, my last PCT went great, some water bloat lost right away but it really took until when everything stops, well past clomid PCT, PCT fully completed where you notice a slight slide... I think though, its natural after growing so well during cycle, then you dont really do anymore growing with workouts when nearing the end of PCT that you start "not expecting" growth and dont workout so hard anymore, maybe not as religious monitoring your protein intake, calaries, etc so you could get some downward slides from this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Well it depends on what you consider to be when PCT starts. Some guys start the clomid therapy like 1 week after last injection, but it really is best about 2-3 weeks after I believe with most substances so 4th week of PCT would be really 7 weeks after last injection. I donno, my last PCT went great, some water bloat lost right away but it really took until when everything stops, well past clomid PCT, PCT fully completed where you notice a slight slide... I think though, its natural after growing so well during cycle, then you dont really do anymore growing with workouts when nearing the end of PCT that you start "not expecting" growth and dont workout so hard anymore, maybe not as religious monitoring your protein intake, calaries, etc so you could get some downward slides from this too.
    well i start 18 days after my last shot so its been almost 7 weeks since my last shot, is it safe to say these gains are here to stay.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    well i start 18 days after my last shot so its been almost 7 weeks since my last shot, is it safe to say these gains are here to stay.

Do your best not to give up ground on how much you are able to lift... the weights you are lifting have everything to do with your size... if you keep lifting at least the same weights you did when on steroids , you maintain the size... some of us though, about 10 week after the end of cycle start finding, just cant lift the same weights you could at peak of your cycle, and have to start lowering the weights down and thats where you start a slide or loss... sounds like you have done very well so far to maintain your gains... but I think eventually you will loose some strength, definition and size although it really in truely wont be noticable in photos.

Thread Information