Thread: Help Please!!!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'

Help Please!!!

So, I injected into my triceps 2 days ago!fina/winnie, 1cc in each triceps!The next day the site is sort of red, only hurts when i poke on it!It looks like some on hit me in the arm with his fist and it left a bruise!It doesn't hurt, the redness is in a circle like 3 cm in diameter, smaller in my other arm!Should I be worried?What does an abcess look like?

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    Thats an easy one...don't poke on it!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same thing happens when I injected into my tricep my first time, I wouldnt worry man it should go away in a week, max.

bjayg is offline Member
    why use your triceps? u have delts, quads, pecs, glutes.... if your not running a fever and feel ****ty, it should subcide in a couple of days.

boistheman is offline Associate Member
    you'll be fine Take it like a man j/k ur really ok though nothin to worry about until u get a fever like bjayg said.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Bor, abscess are infection caused by bacteria. So far I never had one, but then again Im not into the juice much. Its usually reddish, sensitive with pain. But the tell tale sign is the accumulation of Puss. You may need antibiotics... Like others said your probably fine

bor
    Thanks you guys I was really freaking out!

Bjayg, I use my tris, bis and delts for the fina winnie, and legs for the prop!I noticed my arms and shoulders are getting a ****load bigger so I'm sticking with it.....

bor
    When you say fever, you mean a slight fever or a big ass I'm gonna die fever?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Happened once to me the first time i did a tricep injection...

Sounds like you have a injection hematona...

Here's more of a medical definition:

Injection hematoma can happen any time an injection is given. It is due to the status of the local vascularity at the time of injection. The vascular bed does not immediately clot off after the injection is withdrawn causing a leakage of blood into/ between tissue spaces. These pooling of blood causes, noticeable swelling, muscle distention and trismus, and bruising 2-3 three days after.

Triceps injections done right are one of the easiest and safest spots to do a injection... Try injecting the outer head about half way up your arm, just flex first in the mirror and make sure you know where you are injecting first... There's a nerve the runs down closer to your elbow that you want to stay away from, so make sure you inject higher up on your tricep... I do them now with 2cc's each and never have a problem and the shots are painless...

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Happened once to me the first time i did a tricep injection...

Sounds like you have a injection hematona...

Here's more of a medical definition:

Injection hematoma can happen any time an injection is given. It is due to the status of the local vascularity at the time of injection. The vascular bed does not immediately clot off after the injection is withdrawn causing a leakage of blood into/ between tissue spaces. These pooling of blood causes, noticeable swelling, muscle distention and trismus, and bruising 2-3 three days after.

Triceps injections done right are one of the easiest and safest spots to do a injection... Try injecting the outer head about half way up your arm, just flex first in the mirror and make sure you know where you are injecting first... There's a nerve the runs down closer to your elbow that you want to stay away from, so make sure you inject higher up on your tricep... I do them now with 2cc's each and never have a problem and the shots are painless...

Thats what one of my bros told me, thanks man!

bor
    Boys it all cleared up, thanks for calming me down!

Thread Information