juicedup8 is offline New Member

help.....this shit hurts!

hey i have taken 2 shots of testopro l/a, its prop. 250 . i cant take my shoulder, there is a nice bump, and it has turned purple a bit area injection site. any one help me with this?

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member

Re: help.....this shit hurts!

Originally posted by juicedup8
    hey i have taken 2 shots of testopro l/a, its prop. 250 . i cant take my shoulder, there is a nice bump, and it has turned purple a bit area injection site. any one help me with this?
    Welcome to the world of loeffler. Tthis is loeffler's way of saying thank you for buying their product. I guarantee you are not getting 250 of prop. All you are shooting is benzyl alcohol. Bummer for you.

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

its definetely prop.

prop is known for making da site hurt bro .mix it with decca or equipose this should solve this small problem

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member

Re: its definetely prop.

Originally posted by IGF-1
    prop is known for making da site hurt bro .mix it with decca or equipose this should solve this small problem
    bro you can mix loefflers prop with anything and the pain is still going ot be there.

Save yourself and dump the loeffler prop in the shitter where it belongs!

juicedup8 is offline New Member
    thanks boys, why does this suck, mr. fina. how much prop is really in this shit. is it fake, or is it just cheap product.

coroner is offline Junior Member
    Yeah... LOL.... Give that stuff to your dog. No, scratch that, I like dogs. Give it to your CAT!

Seriously if you are going to continue using it, try cutting it with something else-- eq, or whatever. The other thing you can do is use less of the stuff but do more shots; ie, you'll use only 1/4 a cc but shoot it into more than one site, just as an example. You may think, "why would I do that-- wouldn't it just make more than one site sore as hell?" Well maybe, but this has worked for me in the past when fina started getting to me. Good luck.

RUSSIANBEAR is offline Member
    I think you are talking about "sust" 250 by loefller. That stuff is crap by the way, just thought ide let you know, Mix it with some Deca /EQ both work great for taking away the pain.

Thread Information