Thread: Scar Tissue

ColdSore is offline Banned

Scar Tissue

How many of you guys have scar tissue already...and how log, or how many cycles did it take to appear???...and what did your injection schedule normally look like?

-in my 1st cycle i had ed shots for 8 weeks
    -#2 i went ed for 4 weeks
    -and now in #3 i went 2x's ed for the first 5 weeks and now ed for the duration of the cycle (20 weeks)

So thats a total of 32 weeks of ed shots with 5 of them being 2x per day injections...

I havent noticed any yet i dont think...there have been a few times the pin had trouble ging in my quad...but just a touch more pressure and im fine...

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    How many of you guys have scar tissue already...and how log, or how many cycles did it take to appear???...and what did your injection schedule normally look like?

-in my 1st cycle i had ed shots for 8 weeks
    -#2 i went ed for 4 weeks
    -and now in #3 i went 2x's ed for the first 5 weeks and now ed for the duration of the cycle (20 weeks)

So thats a total of 32 weeks of ed shots with 5 of them being 2x per day injections...

I havent noticed any yet i dont think...there have been a few times the pin had trouble ging in my quad...but just a touch more pressure and im fine...
    That's scar tissue bro, and it's only going to get worse. Everyone is different when it comes to how fast it starts to accumulate.

I have to take weekly shots for HRT so I'm pretty dam'n concerned about this subject. I've already got some scar tissue built up and I don't want to be hammering an 18g pin through my A$$ a few years from now.

So for all future injections I'll be using 25g x 1 1/2 for glutes, and 27g x 1 1/4 for everything else.

Opey is offline Associate Member
    i have never used anything bigger than a 25 guage, i am afraid of the same thing.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Everywhere i inject makes very disturbing popping noises and the needle has to be hammered in with a hammer to go in. I'm covered in it.. I can't place when it started though.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    does the scar tissue problem go away overtime or will it be there permanently even if taken more time off between cycles than necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    That's scar tissue bro, and it's only going to get worse. Everyone is different when it comes to how fast it starts to accumulate.

I have to take weekly shots for HRT so I'm pretty dam'n concerned about this subject. I've already got some scar tissue built up and I don't want to be hammering an 18g pin through my A$$ a few years from now.

So for all future injections I'll be using 25g x 1 1/2 for glutes, and 27g x 1 1/4 for everything else.
    is use 25 ga 1inch for everything...ive got some shorter 27's for my bis and tris...but i havent used em but a few times...

i wonder if this will help cut down...i rotate alot of spots...but here lately with my prop being 100% painless i have just been hitting my delts and quads in 4 day rotation...guess i need to get back to the tris and lats...and maybe even hit the bis and calves..but those fukkin hurt me 3 times out of 4 for some **** reason

Opey is offline Associate Member
    i believe that it is permenent, but i think that if you grow more muscle, it will probably be a little easier to inject. but by then, you will probably be covered in scar tissue allready.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Everywhere i inject makes very disturbing popping noises and the needle has to be hammered in with a hammer to go in. I'm covered in it.. I can't place when it started though.
    how hard???...ive been haveing to apply lots of pressure to get the initial stick...and sometimes it even seems as if the needle "grabs" to the skin and kinds of goes in "jerky" in stead of smooth...its the worst on my **** quads..

Quote Originally Posted by Opey
    i believe that it is permenent, but i think that if you grow more muscle, it will probably be a little easier to inject. but by then, you will probably be covered in scar tissue allready.
    oh im sure its permanent....i just wonder how much i have built up???...i am bad about hitting pretty close to the same spot everytime i inject cause its meaty in those spots...and its comfortable to me...guess i need to go down, up and side to side more now...

BDTR is offline Retired
    hard. Like im pushing it through rubber.

how hard???...ive been haveing to apply lots of pressure to get the initial stick...and sometimes it even seems as if the needle "grabs" to the skin and kinds of goes in "jerky" in stead of smooth...its the worst on my **** quads..

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    hard. Like im pushing it through rubber.
    Yup. Sometimes you will see the needle bending from pushing it. I find that I push so hard that once it breaks the skin...I jam my muscle hard and I get twitches. Hate twitches!!!

I have a few bad areas...probably nothing like BDTR.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    I am getting it too... although I do think it diminishes some during time off... when I poke my quads which is the only place I am shooting anymore.. the skin stays like poked down while the needle is in... I have experienced the popping noise a couple times like bdtr described... although when I backed off from a 3X inject a week to a 2X it seemed to get better for me...

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i would get it bad in my shoulders to where i had big lumps on top of my delt when i was in the gym it is very noticeable nobody says anything to me but i know they see it.Sometimes my delt would swell up so much it look like i must have shot synthanol in it.But since i have starting using more injection spots it all good.

BigSoda is offline New Member
    I have it bad in my quads they r like permanet knots,I noticed them when doing ed shots with tren ,4th cycle

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    I had to start doing it in my delts since it was becoming so hard to inject in my glutes. As far as it going away...I always find when i first start a cycle it is better but after a week or so the needle almost bends. I have heard scar tissue will eventually get better but thats after years of leaving it alone. Just think of it at as making yourself somewhat bullet proof......

xcelbeyond is offline Junior Member
    If you doing ED pokes, you better be using one site no more than once every 6 days along with small gauge pins. I ALSO believe that injecting too fast - faster than 1ml per minute - contributes to this as well as pain.

If you're doing ED, you're probably using a lot of ester-free gear. I'd take advantage of this and throw your biceps and triceps into the rotation. After getting used to it, biceps are my most pain-free site!

xcel

Quote Originally Posted by xcelbeyond
    If you doing ED pokes, you better be using one site no more than once every 6 days along with small gauge pins. I ALSO believe that injecting too fast - faster than 1ml per minute - contributes to this as well as pain.

If you're doing ED, you're probably using a lot of ester-free gear. I'd take advantage of this and throw your biceps and triceps into the rotation. After getting used to it, biceps are my most pain-free site!

xcel
    i normally rotate...quads, delts, tris, lats, bi's and have done some calf injections...bis and calf kill me almost every time...i cant get used to them for some reason...i guess i need frequency...

just here lately i have gotten into the habits of hitting only my quads and delts...i did hit my left lat this morning though

xcelbeyond is offline Junior Member
    Why not hit the glutes - afraid of site enhancement - LOL

Glutes are suppose to be the "safest" site - but I don't believe it. Glutes and quads are ONLY sites were I've aspirated blood - more from glute sites.

Believe it or not I recently had a bad experience with boldenone base. The SH*T HURT LIKE HELL AND KEPT THE SITES SWOLLEN for nearly two weeks - and I was STUPID enough to hit my quads twice before I stopped using it. I did my calves as first sites (stupid - i know). BUT - they only hurt for about 3 or 4 days

xcel
    Last edited by xcelbeyond; 07-04-2004 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xcelbeyond
    Why not hit the glutes - afraid of site enhancement - LOL

Glutes are suppose to be the "safest" site - but I don't believe it. Glutes and quads are ONLY sites were I've aspirated blood - more from glute sites.

Believe it or not I recently had a bad experience with boldenone base. The SH*T HURT LIKE HELL AND KEPT THE SITES SWOLLEN for nearly two weeks - and I was STUPID enough to hit my quads twice before I stopped using it. I did my calves as first sites (stupid - i know). BUT - they only hurt for about 3 or 4 days

xcel
    ive done my glutes but i hate them...hard to reach and just a pain in the ass IMO...lol

yeah i ran test susp for 5 weeks and it hurt like hell in my bis and calfs...my prop im useing now is smooth and painless so i guess ill try hitting those bi's and calfs again...

****...the worst is when you cant walk from a calf shot...or when it hurts to wipe your own ass from a bi shot

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    ive done my glutes but i hate them...hard to reach and just a pain in the ass IMO...lol
    The truth is that he used to have his girlfriend princess give him his glute shots. Till he found out the "hard" way that she had a strap-on fetish.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    The truth is that he used to have his girlfriend princess give him his glute shots. Till he found out the "hard" way that she had a strap-on fetish.
    lol...yeah right...she hates even seeing me poke...especially pec injections...oh **** forgot about those!..i use them too sometimes...but yeah, she would never give me a shot...nor would i let her...

Thread Information