Thread: Cant Sleep

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

Cant Sleep

OK bros... this is a selfish POST, but its 3:27 and I just CANT sleep. Week 5 started today so maybe something is kicking in I was like this earlier in the cycle but have been cool as far as sleep goes..... like 7 hours a night.... Until NOW. Oh well................If you are awake too, whats up

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    invest in some melatonin...

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.

Unhappy Me too!

Last night was really weird . I quit drinking about 6 mos. ago when I started cycling. I was on my front porch lighting fireworks at around 12 midnight. The neighbors down the street throw these notorious parties for their kids who are in H.S. there must have been a hundred people at least.

All of the sudden it sounded like all hell broke loose and the party moved from the back yard and I am not kidding a riot started in the street. I live in suburbia we don't usually see this. So I ran down the street to see what had happened , about 8 older college kids crashed the party and were asked to leave. Now I'm getting all these details in the middle of this in bits and pieces.

One of the college dudes threw a beer bottle at one of the mothers, Just as I was finding this out this jackass hit another mother in the stomach. I wathed them drag her away and I was freaking out. I couldn't tell who the good guys were or the bad guys. I saw this same guy get ahold of the shirt of another mother, my neighbors wife around the neck. I charged in there tossing people out of the way as fast as I could. Well The good guys didn't know me so I had to fight of a few of them to get to her. When I did I pulled this kid off of her and turned my back to him to talk to her. He blindsided me and knocked me down I got up really fast and hit him in the chops as he was charging at me. I then, no **** picked him up and pankaked his ass on the cement street. ( body slam , WWF smack down style and held him there.)

Then about six of his buddies came up and were stomping me and hitting me and kicking me as I held Him down I jumped up and they scatered.

Meanwhile it has bothered me all night, not the fighting part, I'm 38 with 6 kids and it is scary how little respect kids today have for elders/parents. No offense to the younger Bros on here I know you guys wouldn't pull that crap.

Any way I gave more than I got, it's been quite some time since a fight. Those kids were half my age and mostly my size. I'm glad about AS and working out but I realized that I need to work on my cardio, at least I learned something. Got a shiner from where one of the s.o.b.s kicked me in the face.

I'm too old for that ****. Eight years ago I would have hunted them down one by one but that is past me haven't slep a wink all night. I think I 'll go to church early this morning.

sniper320 is offline Member
    Its 5:00am and im still f$&king awake.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I cant sleep either bro, I would try using some melatonin, it works great for alot of people, and if it doesnt happen to work for you then your going to have to do what I do..........Get used to not being able to sleep, and start taking little naps throughout the day.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Last night was really weird . I quit drinking about 6 mos. ago when I started cycling. I was on my front porch lighting fireworks at around 12 midnight. The neighbors down the street throw these notorious parties for their kids who are in H.S. there must have been a hundred people at least.

All of the sudden it sounded like all hell broke loose and the party moved from the back yard and I am not kidding a riot started in the street. I live in suburbia we don't usually see this. So I ran down the street to see what had happened , about 8 older college kids crashed the party and were asked to leave. Now I'm getting all these details in the middle of this in bits and pieces.

One of the college dudes threw a beer bottle at one of the mothers, Just as I was finding this out this jackass hit another mother in the stomach. I wathed them drag her away and I was freaking out. I couldn't tell who the good guys were or the bad guys. I saw this same guy get ahold of the shirt of another mother, my neighbors wife around the neck. I charged in there tossing people out of the way as fast as I could. Well The good guys didn't know me so I had to fight of a few of them to get to her. When I did I pulled this kid off of her and turned my back to him to talk to her. He blindsided me and knocked me down I got up really fast and hit him in the chops as he was charging at me. I then, no **** picked him up and pankaked his ass on the cement street. ( body slam , WWF smack down style and held him there.)

Then about six of his buddies came up and were stomping me and hitting me and kicking me as I held Him down I jumped up and they scatered.

Meanwhile it has bothered me all night, not the fighting part, I'm 38 with 6 kids and it is scary how little respect kids today have for elders/parents. No offense to the younger Bros on here I know you guys wouldn't pull that crap.

Any way I gave more than I got, it's been quite some time since a fight. Those kids were half my age and mostly my size. I'm glad about AS and working out but I realized that I need to work on my cardio, at least I learned something. Got a shiner from where one of the s.o.b.s kicked me in the face.

I'm too old for that ****. Eight years ago I would have hunted them down one by one but that is past me haven't slep a wink all night. I think I 'll go to church early this morning.
    Dude, no reason to go to church! Go to a store buy an axe, hunt those m@therf@ckers down, and cut their m@therf@cking heads off! Especially the ones that were punching the women! I don't believe what this world is coming to lately!

fullback40 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor

See you could have been sleeping and missed all this fun

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    As for not sleeping..........what was that movie with redman and method-man called?I just can't darn remember........

helios is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    As for not sleeping..........what was that movie with redman and method-man called?I just can't darn remember........
    How High

Thread Information