moush is offline Senior Member

For those who lost a lot of weight...did you have this problem??

Hey bros 5 years ago i used to be real heavy (I am talkin 280 lbs as a 8th grader!) So i went on a diet in my sophmore/junior year of HS and lost 100 lbs in 7 months. I have been lifting since but my problem is that I have a lot of loose skin. Not hanging off but its real stretchy. Is there anything i can take to fix this or am I going to try to grow into it (which is almost impossible in my mind). Any help is appreciated, Thanks

Post some pics and we can see if it's repearable to a degree!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive seen people with more drastic weightloss than you turn their loose skin into
    tight skin by putting on muscle....I would cut till u have a perfect 6 pack then run
    a long bulking cycle keeping your bodyfat still under 15% but put on as much mass
    as you possibly can...Then get to your desired weight and if your skin is still loose
    than run some growth hormone it really does increase elasticity in skin Ive experienced
    it and it's amazing,run it for long as possible for best results...
    Good Luck with your problem and congrats on deciding to get fit!

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    how old are you. when your young your skin has the amazing ability to stretch and recover with no sides. my wife had a baby when she was 21 . no stretch marks and no loose skin after even though se had again and lost about 80lbs. i was so worried she would look like a shar pei but she didnt.

my point is if you are young dont worry it will tighten up again. if you are old try some stuff to make you bulk up but with low body fat %. you dont want to be 280lbs again right?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I have to respectively have to disagree with Kingpin. While I totally agree about adding lean muscell as king stated where I do not agree is the use of rHGH. Only because of your age of 22. You should have a few more yrs of training to see how it comes. You are releasing 1-2ius daily of HGH why screw with it. Yes it can help skin but the data reflects middle age people

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Well I have to respectively have to disagree with Kingpin. While I totally agree about adding lean muscell as king stated where I do not agree is the use of rHGH. Only because of your age of 22. You should have a few more yrs of training to see how it comes. You are releasing 1-2ius daily of HGH why screw with it. Yes it can help skin but the data reflects middle age people
    the extra GH will just speed things up tremendously,I do agree that you
    should build the most solid foundation possible before messing with AS,GH
    etc..ect..

well i am on my second cycle now and i have definitely come a long way. I am in the process of cutting now with cardio 4-5 times/week for about 7 hours per week. My diet is clean and i definitely get a lot of rest and gave up drinking totally. Its just hard b/c any gains i make are hidden under my skin so its hard to see where my body is heading.

bump

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I think kingpin is right I dont know what kind of funding you have but you could also go see a derm or a plastic sergeon. I think there is procedures they use for recovering pregnant women.

you can get an abductamy(spelling)where they cut off the extra skin and do some lipo
    but Iam not a big fan of getting cut if I don't have too...Like I said depending on your
    goals and how big you want to be...Bulk,bulk,bulk then cut if you have some extra skin
    left over after this, wait some time because you are young and it could bounce back
    good luck

cool thanks kingpin, appreciate the advice. Thanks guys

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moush
    Hey bros 5 years ago i used to be real heavy (I am talkin 280 lbs as a 8th grader!) So i went on a diet in my sophmore/junior year of HS and lost 100 lbs in 7 months. I have been lifting since but my problem is that I have a lot of loose skin. Not hanging off but its real stretchy. Is there anything i can take to fix this or am I going to try to grow into it (which is almost impossible in my mind). Any help is appreciated, Thanks
    well PERFECT, bodyubyuilding is your only NATURAL solution. slowly but surely you will see results if u keep at it. g luck

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    well PERFECT, bodyubyuilding is your only NATURAL solution. slowly but surely you will see results if u keep at it. g luck

Thread Information