leelee_69 is offline Junior Member

Sustanon kicking in.

Is it safe to say that after 10 days, any strength gains, muscle gains, improved pumps, sides, etc, off a sustanon only cycle should basically be non-existent?

peaker is offline Senior Member
    sust has got prop in it so you might be feeling some of that, you have to remember that even after 10 days your levels are pretty high, not at peak concentration but way higher than normal. as far as muscle gain how much have you gained, at this early stage its probably water if you arent on l-dex or letro.

About all that has happened has been two pounds of gain and one zit on my back. Can't say much else. Running 500 mg a week. Diet is in check, but maybe it's too early to judge

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I only did one cycle with Sus and it kicked in after 3 weeks.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    ii should kick in around week 4 some guys are late bloomers, some feel it earlier than others but 4-5 weeks is a good estimate. thats when your levels should be at their peak.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I only did one cycle with Sus and it kicked in after 3 weeks.
    When you say kicks in, do you mean the effects are basically not noticeable before then? Just in case, I'll be upping the cals and water, but as it has been, my diet has been pretty good. Basically the standard 6-8 meals a day, boneless/skinless and a gallon of water. The basic routine, 4 training days a week / no cardio. I think I'll bring that up to 5 and increase the length of each session. To be honest, this diet / training was similar to what I was growing with naturally so it's probably best I up it since I'm enhanced...I'm in no way blaming the gear, just wanted to hear experiences from others

If you are shooting it ED or EOD you may notice effects a little sooner, but I did it 2x a week, at that time that was the norm for Sus. My chest was sticking out more, I was puffier looking, stronger, and way more aggressive in and out the gym.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    I shot the sust 2x a week also.. IF I could do it again I would have gone with EOD to keep the lvls stable.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    If you are shooting it ED or EOD you may notice effects a little sooner, but I did it 2x a week, at that time that was the norm for Sus. My chest was sticking out more, I was puffier looking, stronger, and way more aggressive in and out the gym.
    After a week or two ?!?! I think we guys that do steroids expect too much and spend too much time looking at ourselves in the mirror... before long you can convince yourself your chest and/or arms grew 1/2 inch in the past 3 days... the reality is, take pictures... compare before to after... you do improve most on the first cycle... after that about the most the camera can see different in your is over the course of 5 weeks or more. I guess if we are despirate enough or willing to do steroids... we are really wanting to see FAST gains. Just remember to bring yourself back to reality, muscles only grow so fast at a time... 2 or 3 cycles and a 10 month time frame just is not going to take a 150 lbs dude and turn him into a prize winning 210 lb muscle guy... takes more time and effort then that.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    After a week or two ?!?! I think we guys that do steroids expect too much and spend too much time looking at ourselves in the mirror... before long you can convince yourself your chest and/or arms grew 1/2 inch in the past 3 days... the reality is, take pictures... compare before to after... you do improve most on the first cycle... after that about the most the camera can see different in your is over the course of 5 weeks or more. I guess if we are despirate enough or willing to do steroids... we are really wanting to see FAST gains. Just remember to bring yourself back to reality, muscles only grow so fast at a time... 2 or 3 cycles and a 10 month time frame just is not going to take a 150 lbs dude and turn him into a prize winning 210 lb muscle guy... takes more time and effort then that.
    Couldnt agree more bro. Time, patience, and proper training for a long time will get you there.... not 12 weeks of Deca . IMO

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leelee_69
    Is it safe to say that after 10 days, any strength gains, muscle gains, improved pumps, sides, etc, off a sustanon only cycle should basically be non-existent?
    as far as weight gain goes i doubt you will get any until about wk 3 at least but i have seen some start gaining water after 2 on sus.Now you could be feeling some strength and stamina gain in ten days i usually feel everything pretty fast.Someone that knows what to look for in their body can tell a lot sooner when something is starting to work for them.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Took about 4 or 5 weeks for it to kick in for me. I jumpstarted it with dbol though, and got good weight/strength gains from that

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    After a week or two ?!?.
    No after 3 weeks I said. Read the whole post.

Thread Information