m2k2 is offline New Member

Prague-visiting,relocating

Hey guys,been awhile. I have the chance(and I will take it) to visit and to relocate to Prague(Czech Republic) by month's end. I would like advice from anyone who has visited there fairly recently or who currently lives in or near the vicinity. The burning question is about the availabilty and types(prices) of AAS. I have some friends who would like early christmas presents and want to know what to ask Santa. Like I said,general everday living info(Avg. rent,food cost,woman etc) Is greatly appreciated. I understand I'm in for a wonderful time. Thanks to all who have helped me out in the past(shout out to 4plates especially) and in the future.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    well bro, food is dirt cheap. I got back from prague a month or two ago from visiting my mother who lives there. 3 of us went out to dinner, had a few drinks, full entre, soooo full I could barely walk out the door, cost about $20 american dollars for all 3 of us. Food is also cheap at the grocery stores, so you wont have any trouble eating right. If you like Ill ask her what she pays in rent, she lives in praha 6 which is up on one of the hills. nice area.

Have you been there before? what got you interested in it now? Its like a whole new world bro, you'll love it. As far as AAS goes I really have no idea, talk to some of the european members. dutch windmill, palme etc. Im sure they can give you a better estimate.

edit: yeah you should talk to 956vette. he is either still there or just came back as well.

m2k2 is offline New Member
    Thanks Symatech-If you could ask your mother about rent it would help me greatly-the websites I'm betting are at least 30% overpriced because of the middleman. I'll hit-up "Dutch" and "Palme" and pick their brains. As for the "Why"? I'll PM you that info.

Thread Information