Thread: Prop Question?

BigPoppa is offline Junior Member

Prop Question?

I have never used prop., but do you have to take it like every day or every other day?? I thought it was oil based, or am I wrong.

potent is offline Junior Member
    yes, it is oil based most people take it ed or eod yes. but it is different from other tests in that it has short half life approximately 36 hours. this is the reason people take it ed or eod.

BigPoppa is offline Junior Member
    And prop is very painful isnt it? Cause I took t-400 and prop is in that and thats probly why that shit hurt so much.

coroner is offline Junior Member
    No, prop by itself doesn't hurt so bad. The problem with almost every test that hurts is the high BA content.

potent is offline Junior Member
    prop by itself hurt me pretty damn bad. but its just soreness, it goes away after a few days it shouldn't hinder your workout

planetx is offline Associate Member
    BigPoppa,

Greetings, bro. The only non-oil based propionate currently available is Viramone/Virormone. 50mg/ml propionate in a 2ml vial, allowing 100mg in one shot. It is alcohol based, not oil based like a typical testo.

Again, alcohol based for fastest uptake into Bloodstream. Ethyl oleate is "vehicle", to be exact. Virormone has been touted as the best propionate in the world. Granted my fellow UK MODS mostly boast this, however, most likely true based on empirical uptake data, etc...and recommendations for usage across the boards.

Ferring Great Britian is manufacturer. Currently experiencing a shortage on production for various reasons, consider it a nice commodity to any cycle, especiallly during cutting cycles where androgen levels have to be strategically monitored.

Normal dose is 100mg EOD, while others opt for ED applications. I would recommend you give it a try, if accessible to you. Availibility is in spurts recently. so capitalize when you can. A welcome change to the long term esters of a cypio or enanthanate or decanoate in a sustanon .

IMO, pain experienced from your 400mg/ml test shot cannot be attributed to propionate. In fact, nearly 320mg of the 400mg is enanthanate and cypio, I believe (from memory) Not too much propio in it.

For reference here is a picture of a legit ampule. Many fakes out and about last 6 months. Thanks to bouncerakabouncer for the great pic.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=10623

planetx
    Last edited by planetx; 02-19-2002 at 07:15 AM.

coroner is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by planetx
    BigPoppa,

Greetings, bro. The only non-oil based propionate currently available is Viramone/Virormone. 50mg/ml propionate in a 2ml vial, allowing 100mg in one shot. It is alcohol based, not oil based like a typical testo.

planetx

Actually Ethyl Oleate is an ester of a fatty acid. It isn't an alcohol. But, Viromone prop is probably my favorite testo in the whole world exactly because of what you are talking about.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    it is hard to take it ED unless you are mixing it with something, in the same thing. It is oil based and works great...go EOD it is a little less painful

jersey juice is offline Member
    Originally posted by sk*
    i have never heard anyone complain from virarmones
    That's the only Prop I use, don't hurt at all...I remember shitting cause it's a 2ml amp and all I could remember was the sust pain LOL! Get the Virormone!!!!!

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Okay guys, I've been using Verormone for a little while now and i gotta say it HURTS!!! My shit is real and it is the UK variety.

What I'm finding is that i can shoot say at 3pm, train at 1730hrs and then by 2100 I'm starting to get a stiff leg (I inject in the thigh!). The following day is when it really hurts but by the 3rd day the pain is basically gone.

I don't know how people can shoot this stuff every day!

he only Virormone I can get is from my guy in the UK and it's 100% legit. I never had that kind of pain with it, but I guess everyone is different. It sure ain't as painful as sust or brovel I'll tell ya that!

The Base is offline Associate Member
    I'm just wandering if i should shoot the stuff in my arse, I just don't want to leave any deposits in the fatty tissue around it.
    What do you reckon??

I prefer to hit the delts or tris, takes all the guess work out of it.

oilfueled is offline New Member
    I love prop try what JJ suggested, I personally always inject prop in the delts and for me each injection is different, IMO eod is plenty.

Thread Information