CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member

Is this normal? What happened to me?

Wasup guys...I just wanted to know if this is normal. I went away this week end with my gf. I'm on my 6th week of Sust and I was luving it. Saturday night we hit a club. I had a couple of drinks and then I became a mental case. Didn't do anything stupid, I left before I could, but my attitude became **** and I felt uncontrolably crazy. My gf insisted on leaving because she could tell something wasn't right. Sunday comes and I'm just miserable, moody and a prick. I don't fell so great. Was it the booze or is it me? My gf is bitching at me now, wants me to stop. Is this normal? I feel like a sensitve, emotional bitch....I hope it was the booze! Thanks guys!

mass junkie is offline banned
    are you taking any medications or just the sust?

LeafsFan is offline Associate Member
    Weird bro, might have been the alcohol?

I'm currently on Test Cypionate and EQ (and ldex, nolva and finasteride) and I've had a drink or two here and there over my cycle and didn't have this problem.

Which club did you go to? I usually get like that if dragged to places like Money and Tonic

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan
    Weird bro, might have been the alcohol?

I'm currently on Test Cypionate and EQ (and ldex, nolva and finasteride) and I've had a drink or two here and there over my cycle and didn't have this problem.

Which club did you go to? I usually get like that if dragged to places like Money and Tonic
    Alcohol is somewhat influenced by the mood you are in before drinking, etc... I doubt there is anything different while juicing. I was just in Acapulco... still in cycle... took a test enanathate inject before going but took no gear with me. I normally dont drink ever at home but I had some drinks on the vacation. I noticed, wow either the beer and tequilla is weaker over in Mexico or else I dont get drunk as easy as I used to. I am normally feeling smashed after 2 beers at home but I was able to guzzle 10 beers one day and helped knock off a couple tequilla bottles the next day but its like wow, I never drank during a cycle before but I just didnt get drunk in Acapulco even when drinking heavily. Part of it might be because the cycle put more weight on me and now lower body fat ratio or something.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe just the environment and the alcohol.

CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member
    I'm just taking Sust, Nolva and Trib. I had a total of 10 hours sleep over the long week end. ****!

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    wouldnt recommend you mix booze and ANY steroids , just mixes everything up. whilst on them u will get a bit more emotional anywayz, drik will just bring it all out.

Thread Information