RAM2500 is offline Member

Question I guess i messed up. anti-e's ??

When I bought the Testostorne and the Supertest250 at my Gym no one said anything about anti-e's. Until 5 minutes ago I was clueless,still am. Can any one tell me were I would get Nolvadex and Clomid, should I have bought that at the same time. Right now I am taking 400mg of Testosterona and 250 mg of Supertest 250 on a weekly basis. I must admit I feel pretty stupid , hope Im not waisting everyones time with these posts. What happens If you don't have a plan for anti-e's.
    Thank you again.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Just comes to show you that you need to read before you buy something...NEVER start your cycle without ALL your gear, including anti-e's. Look up some research sites for Clomid and Nolvadex . You better start reading up since you are already into your cycle and you have no idea what anti-e's are.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    you can get some of that stuff from pharmacys online.. do a search everyone asks that question and you will see the advice people give. and also, how long have u been on for? and if you cant get the stuff online ask the source you got your stuff from...

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    first of super test 250 is sus 250 4 blends of test it should be shot eod second what kind of test are you taking
    your source should carry anti e's if he does not find a new source
    you should pm a mod or vet and ask them that question about getting nolva and clomid
    and please do research b4 you inject things in your body that you know nothing about bro being big is good but being big and unhealthy is not

sniper320 is offline Member
    sound like you just jumped into gear with no research.

daos is offline Associate Member
    yeah well, its amazing how many people inject steroids without knowing what, or how to do it properly. i know tons of guys in the gym that know absolutly nothing about anti-e's and PCT. all they do is get some dirt cheap(probably fake) mexican deca and shoot 400mg a week. they eat horribly, hardly workout, and when they do its not what one would call a workout. not to mention, most of them are still in the bars every night drinking and doing drugs like weed, xtc, cocaine, and ghb.

when you use gear how its meant to be used, and your diet, and workout are how they are supposed to be...amazing results can be acheived.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    bro, check your pm's

Daos: Actually I don’t do any of those things. I can count on one hand how many beers I ve had in 2 months. I workout 5 days week for 2 hours I run about 12-15 miles a week and eat a very strict diet. I ve been lifting for 2 years now and sorta leveled out. I was approached by a friend of mine who went to rocky point Mexico and purchased NON Fake gear. That I did do some research on. (Proper labels, expiration dates and packaging)You are right I did not do enough research. I was told what was good and how to use it. I am in somewhat of a jam until I can figure out what I can do about the anti - e’s and PCT. I am just entering my 3rd week of this cycle and would really like to continue. If you could help me in any way I would certainly be grateful. I know other guys in the gym that want to start a cycle and I know for sure they know nothing about anti-e’s and PCT. I would pass my new knowledge on to them in return. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    Daos: Actually I don’t do any of those things. I can count on one hand how many beers I ve had in 2 months. I workout 5 days week for 2 hours I run about 12-15 miles a week and eat a very strict diet. I ve been lifting for 2 years now and sorta leveled out. I was approached by a friend of mine who went to rocky point Mexico and purchased NON Fake gear. That I did do some research on. (Proper labels, expiration dates and packaging)You are right I did not do enough research. I was told what was good and how to use it. I am in somewhat of a jam until I can figure out what I can do about the anti - e’s and PCT. I am just entering my 3rd week of this cycle and would really like to continue. If you could help me in any way I would certainly be grateful. I know other guys in the gym that want to start a cycle and I know for sure they know nothing about anti-e’s and PCT. I would pass my new knowledge on to them in return. Thank you.

no no no! im sorry... you are misunderstanding me. i was not saying that you do those things. i was simply stating how many people there are out there that inject steroids without the proper knowledge. i know because i was one of them when i was 18!!!! 18 years old and doing steroids...boy was that dumb.

i was in no way saying that you do not know what your doing. i am glad that you are serious about working out, and eating right, etc... its good that you are looking for advice on PCT. its a must have!

read this article through and through...

Pheedno's PCT

good luck and happy growing.

Quote Originally Posted by craneboy
    bro, check your pm's
    see above

Can someone tell me what “Check you PM’s” mean. “juiceinthehood” said super test 250 is sus 250 4 blends of test it should be shot eod sorry for my ignorance but what does “eod” mean. I was told by experienced people that 400mg of Testosterone given on Sunday and 250mg of Supertest given on Wednesday for 12 weeks was a good cycle. It appears not. Once again I apologize for my complete lack of knowledge. I hope I can learn from all of you.

Can someone tell me what “Check you PM’s” mean. “juiceinthehood” said super test 250 is sus 250 4 blends of test it should be shot eod sorry for my ignorance but what does “eod” mean. I was told by experienced people that 400mg of Testosterone given on Sunday and 250mg of Supertest given on Wednesday for 12 weeks was a good cycle. It appears not. Once again I apologize for my complete lack of knowledge. I hope I can learn from all of you.

look at the top right hand portion of your screen when you first log into anabolic reviews. you should see a "Private Messages" link. it should tell you how many messages you have. click on it, and read what ever is in store for you.

Froggy is offline Member
    Keep your fingers crossed bro...you didn't mention any gyno symptoms..yet...someone will PM you..its not to late..get some nolva, adex & clomid ASAP.

sorry, private messages, top right corner

Just went to a website and bought LIQUID CLOMID 50MG/ML 60ML VIAL and LIQUID NOLVA 20MG/ML 60ML VIAL paid 68.00. It should arrive wednesday. This is what I need correct? Thank you everybody for you help. I was getting nervious. I probably will have to post again next week with more questions. One thing is for sure, I will pass this knowledge on to my friends at the Gym. Once again thank you all.

~Newbie~ is offline Banned
    IBE? Hope so, they rule!

did I buy enough I bought 1 LIQUID CLOMID 50MG/ML 60ML VIAL and 1 LIQUID NOLVA 20MG/ML 60ML VIAL. This is a lot more complicated than I thought.

you have enough clomid for pct as far as nolva you want 10mg every day during cycle and 20mg every day during pct. how longs your cycle?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    did I buy enough I bought 1 LIQUID CLOMID 50MG/ML 60ML VIAL and 1 LIQUID NOLVA 20MG/ML 60ML VIAL. This is a lot more complicated than I thought.
    That should be enough of each. Use a half ml ED of the nolva and it will last 120 days.

yeah, you should be fine.

Thread Information