WannaBeHuge08 is offline New Member

Question After my first cycle

Ok im about to start a 7 week cycle of deca and test cyp. and clomid therapy after but once i finish the clomid therapy what should my next cycle be , could yall give me a few choices to choose from or the best choice ? How much Time off should i have from this cycle? i want to go ahead and order my next cycle becuase it will take about 4 weeks to get here and i just want to go ahead and have it ready.
    Last edited by WannaBeHuge08; 07-04-2004 at 03:16 PM.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey WannaBeHuge, well it's a bit early to think of a next cycle, wait until after the first one...and remember you need time off to let your body recover basically

TIME OFF = TIME ON (incl pct)

SKiN is offline Member
    First you need to fix this cycle. You need to run test/deca alot longer than 7 weeks to get good results.

Test 1-12wk
    Deca 1-10wk
    Nolva
    B6
    Pct

Do some researchin bro....

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    First you need to fix this cycle. You need to run test/deca alot longer than 7 weeks to get good results.

Test 1-12wk
    Deca 1-10wk
    Nolva
    B6
    Pct

Do some researchin bro....
    i had thought that myself but i couldnt be bothered to correct him lol

short cycles dont work from what ive read
    :|

daos is offline Associate Member
    10 weeks should be enough. you could always run test for 12 weeks, and deca only 10 if you didnt have that much gear. thats what ill probably end up doing. run cyp 1-10, then deca 1-10, and prop 8-12.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    i had thought that myself but i couldnt be bothered to correct him lol

short cycles dont work from what ive read
    :|
    All cycles work but most of us gain the most on weeks #8 and after... then you may have a zero testosterone period during PCT which steals back some of your gains so you want to make sure you have enough gains to still have something to show for it after PCT is done and your testosterone levels are back to natural normal levels.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daos
    10 weeks should be enough. you could always run test for 12 weeks, and deca only 10 if you didnt have that much gear. thats what ill probably end up doing. run cyp 1-10, then deca 1-10, and prop 8-12.

I donno, I am still on a cycle... on week #17 of test, my deca ended at week #10... my nutz were shrunken until 3 weeks after I ended my deca and they are still growing back some even though I am still on 700 mg testosterone ... I think its advisable to continue test 2 or 3 weeks or more after deca... then PCT is a breeze afterwards.

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    I've talked to a few top level amateur's and a pro about this, I noticed that these guys follow one strict rule when cycling (at least in terms of test) 8 weeks on , 2 weeks off (supposedly it takes 2 weeks for your androgen receptors to recover) during those two weeks you still have the test in you and still holding you over till you start the next cyle. Seems to work for all of them really well.

Thread Information