Thread: QV prop...

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

QV prop...

ok so im just gettting use to the pain from the prop, doesnt hurt much more the day after i inject. so stupid me decides to hit my bi's for the first time wih the prop this morning, word of advice to anyone....... DONT ****ING DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! prop + Bi's= VERY VERY VERY BAD NEWS. it hurts so bad. im walking aroudn with my arms bend looking like a retard cause they hurt sooooooo much. i will never ever hit bi's again\!!!

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    lol, hit the neck, then u'll look like a retard

daos is offline Associate Member
    i never understood hitting ones self anywhere other than glutes and delts. guess its a mental thing.

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    ok so im just gettting use to the pain from the prop, doesnt hurt much more the day after i inject. so stupid me decides to hit my bi's for the first time wih the prop this morning, word of advice to anyone....... DONT ****ING DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! prop + Bi's= VERY VERY VERY BAD NEWS. it hurts so bad. im walking aroudn with my arms bend looking like a retard cause they hurt sooooooo much. i will never ever hit bi's again\!!!

Bro I been hittin the Bi's with QV Prop for about 10 weeks now and I ****in love it!!! It does hurt the first time but you'll get used to it and the pain lessens with every shot! How many MG did you shoot in there? What size needle did you go with? What part of the bi did you shoot in? All these play an important role in the pain of the shot!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I love prop for site injection. Bi's can hurt the first few times but it get better as you go. I did a T400, 200mg EOD wk1-12 and 50mg A-50 ED wk1-4 and I hit bi's a few times with that and they swelled about 1/2"!! Talk about pain!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Bro I been hittin the Bi's with QV Prop for about 10 weeks now and I ****in love it!!! It does hurt the first time but you'll get used to it and the pain lessens with every shot! How many MG did you shoot in there? What size needle did you go with? What part of the bi did you shoot in? All these play an important role in the pain of the shot!
    Let me second this. I am doing bi injects and the first one hurt pretty bad. The second time I had to compete that evening and the next day my bi's felt like I had torn them for sure. That time though I hit the other head so it was a different muscle technically. Next time I went back to the same head. Slight pain. Next time, no pain. Now I love them. It's so easy to shoot there and I like the little pump it gives you. Tri's are great too. And to answer the "Why shoot anywhere other than glutes and delts" question, when you are shooting ED you have to pick more than four spots. 7 minimum actually. I rotate between Glutes, Bi's, Tri's, and Quads. Last delt shot I did hurt my shoulder for about 2 weeks. Haven't gone back since. I'm not enjoying the quad shots either.

MachZ is offline Member
    Hehehe.... been there as well. Glad it only took a couple of shot in the bi's and all is well nowadays.
    It hurt like a mofo in the beginning but now I love injecting the bi's.

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Let me second this. I am doing bi injects and the first one hurt pretty bad. The second time I had to compete that evening and the next day my bi's felt like I had torn them for sure. That time though I hit the other head so it was a different muscle technically. Next time I went back to the same head. Slight pain. Next time, no pain. Now I love them. It's so easy to shoot there and I like the little pump it gives you. Tri's are great too. And to answer the "Why shoot anywhere other than glutes and delts" question, when you are shooting ED you have to pick more than four spots. 7 minimum actually. I rotate between Glutes, Bi's, Tri's, and Quads. Last delt shot I did hurt my shoulder for about 2 weeks. Haven't gone back since. I'm not enjoying the quad shots either.
    I also love the "mini-pumps" you get from Bi's and tri's!!! it makes your arms feellike they re 30inches afterwards!!!

well i am taking 150mg/ED of prop along with 125mg/ed fina. and when i do bi's i split the shot into both bi cause i cant put 3 cc's in one bicep. i use a 25g 1in. right into the peak. yeah u are right my the pump look give me and extra one inch almost on my arms. they look incredible. and u have to hit other muscles besides glutes and delts when u inject ED.

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    i hit the pecs last week just to change it up. i am shooting testoprin-D with a 20gau x 38mm. and it hurt bad until i went to the gym and worked chest on friday. but after the gym i felt i had the best chest workout yet. love the lumps it gave. i hate test-D but that was a great feeling.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    if i shoot 1cc of qv prop into my delts.. will that affect my workout that day? or hurt just as bad as going into a bicep or tricep? ive only gone into the glutes and quads so far..

onyl one way to find out phat. i actually like to inject into the muscle then go work it out, it helps spread the oil out, and for me it causes less pain the next day .

Thread Information