Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

Question Am I allergic to tren?

Im wondering if Im allergic to tren ? As it seems like I have had a cold for 4 weeks. Dont feel sick, just congested and crap and its getting old... any ideas?

Matto20 is offline Member
    There are all sorts of crazy distinct and unusual sides you can get with tren .

I know it can have a tendency to lower the immune system. One guy on the EF board actually developed Crohn's Disease after a long cycle of fina (extremely long!) so it is probably not out of the question that your body's defenses are inhibited a little bit. And frankly, tren is one of the least-healthy popular steroids out there, so it's not a big surprise for you to be having some problems. Doesn't sound like they're too bad though. Good luck with the rest of your cycle.

Thanks for the info...

anyone else have an idea? feels like I have sinus problems that doesnt seem to go away... also I made all of my gear with grapeseed oil, think that matters?

Kaleb is offline Associate Member
    bump for sparkle

No, you're not allergic to tren , and tren (or any AAS) doesn't lower your immune system. AAS actually skews your immune system and makes it more efficient at fighting bacterial infections (oversimplified) by increasing Th2 immune responses, but it does so at the expense of Th1 type immunity, which primarily protects against and fights off intracellular pathogens (viruses and fungi, etc). Someone wouldn't devleop Crohn's due to AAS, as this would be the opposite of what would happen, generally. That was likely a coincidence.

The odds are you'll never be able to put your finger on what's going on...the best bet is to load up on antioxidants, drink plenty of water, and try to sleep as well as you can, considering you're using tren.

thanks for the bump kaleb
    einstein you once again help me out and I am greatful! sleep and anti ox you got it doc

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    No, you're not allergic to tren , and tren (or any AAS) doesn't lower your immune system. AAS actually skews your immune system and makes it more efficient at fighting bacterial infections (oversimplified) by increasing Th2 immune responses, but it does so at the expense of Th1 type immunity, which primarily protects against and fights off intracellular pathogens (viruses and fungi, etc). Someone wouldn't devleop Crohn's due to AAS, as this would be the opposite of what would happen, generally. That was likely a coincidence.

The odds are you'll never be able to put your finger on what's going on...the best bet is to load up on antioxidants, drink plenty of water, and try to sleep as well as you can, considering you're using tren.
    True, but a very simple mechanism why Anabolic agents (Androgenic actually boost the immune system) lower your immunesystem is by using L-Glutamine for protein-synthesis therefore leaving much less for the Immunesystem (and therefor less efficient production of B-lymphocytes, T-lymphocytes, Macrofagus etc.)

Greets
    Kingofmasters

P.S. I forgot to mention that this usually yields no problem, since 95% of White Bloodcells will be destroyed while never used!

Thread Information