AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Europa(EQL) human Grade Steroids

hey bros i tried europa deca 400 and sust 250 with good results i felt big...i was 6'7 273 with 18 arms now im on my second cycle and im switching to vet gear bc its cheaper im on a 15 week cycle of test cyp at 500mgwk/deca500mg wk and i used dbol to kick start my cycle and i havent been impressed with the results im starting wk 6 now which a good diet of 5200 caloires a day im currently 6'7 262 was i wrong for using vet gear i know its legit its all qv stuff, but i dont feel like i did the first cycle could it be bc vet gear sucks or am i just impatient...also has anyone used europa products? and how did you like your results???

BigSoda is offline New Member
    I dont think they r around anymore,when they 1st came out they were pushed way to hard IMO,anyways I bought all the hype and bought every bit of gear they had,their eq and deca were good,test,tren /prop blend hurt more than any gear Ive ever had,their 1st water based winny batch was way off it would clog a 20g pin and some bottles were deluted compared to the others when the winny settled.IMO all in all Id give it a 3 out of 10.

cool yeah there deca 400 was good there sust 250 gave me good strength....how much did you pay for your deca i paid 220 for one 10ml of deca 400 and the same for their sust250

i guess they stopped maybe they got caught

anyone else tried eql gear?

dutchguru is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    cool yeah there deca 400 was good there sust 250 gave me good strength....how much did you pay for your deca i paid 220 for one 10ml of deca 400 and the same for their sust250
    did you paid $220 for 10ml??
    thats an exreme HIGH price you have to pay there wow, when we in the netherlands should pay that amount for AAS bodybuilding wouldnt excist anymore.

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    They still make it them man i just bought today a bounch of win, deca and tes400 everyone lobe they stuff check this here http://basskilleronline.com/eqlreports.html europa quality lab report
    btw i just started my little cycle today test 400 and trenbolona

Thread Information