RAM2500 is offline Member

SuperTest 250 and Testosterona 200

I promise last question on SuperTest 250 and Testosterona 200. Like I said earlier, my current cycle is 1 shot of 400mg weekly on sunday of Testosterona 200 and 1 shot weekly of SuperTest 250 on wednesday. After doing some research on this site I have learned that supertest 250 should be given every other day. Is this what I should have started. Some posts read 75mg EOD. Somthing like this: 400mg of Testosterona 200 weekly on sunday. 75mg of SuperTest 250 on Monday Wednesday Friday. Seems like alot of needles going in your thigh in a week when you also have to do anti-e as well.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    don't do them all in your thigh, do glut/bi/delt and rotate it, dont do more than 1 shot ew in a muscle

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    I promise last question on SuperTest 250 and Testosterona 200. Like I said earlier, my current cycle is 1 shot of 400mg weekly on sunday of Testosterona 200 and 1 shot weekly of SuperTest 250 on wednesday. After doing some research on this site I have learned that supertest 250 should be given every other day. Is this what I should have started. Some posts read 75mg EOD. Somthing like this: 400mg of Testosterona 200 weekly on sunday. 75mg of SuperTest 250 on Monday Wednesday Friday. Seems like alot of needles going in your thigh in a week when you also have to do anti-e as well.
    The supertest sould be shot EOD. I run the Stest at injects of either .625 or .833 depending on the days of the week to keep it constant at 2.5cc's per week. Its not really that many injects bro, just rotate. FYI, I do ALL my shots in the arse, just rotate sides and I am good to go. I personally dont like the other sites to inject.

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    The supertest sould be shot EOD. I run the Stest at injects of either .625 or .833 depending on the days of the week to keep it constant at 2.5cc's per week. Its not really that many injects bro, just rotate. FYI, I do ALL my shots in the arse, just rotate sides and I am good to go. I personally dont like the other sites to inject.

im with you with the exception of the delts

Thread Information