AnabolicAlien Guest

Pain Meds and Bodybuilding

I just read this:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=109912

I was wondering if anyone one here uses pain killers during or after a workout. Now please don't give me lectures on how horrible it is; addicting, hindering gains, tylenol hard on the liver... I know all that ****. I was just wondering if anyone does and how it effects them. I was also wondering how long hydrocodone will show up in a urine test. I've worked out on hydrocodone before and thought it was great. This was several months ago but I'm thinking about doing it again.

Thanks bros,
    E.T.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Discussing rec drugs is a no-no.

AnabolicAlien Guest

thanks...

thanks for your advice... very helpful.

in the article (if you read it), the reporter says how hydrocodone is closely associated with bodybuilding. i want to know how true it is and what the hype is all about. i don't see how this is recreational use if you use it for bodybuilding.

E.T.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I guess you'll have to learn the hard way when a mod sees this post.

AnabolicAlien Guest

can't wait

i can't wait until a mod reads it actually... it beats reading moronic replies to a serious thread.

E.T.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    as SV said no discussing rec drugs, but that is another side of bodybuilding that many ppl dont like discussing.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I just came from the dentist and he prescibed me 10mg blue loracets and when I first took them I was like hell yeah, they speeded me up!!!! But days latter I feel run down and some of my pump is gone. I could feel my kidneys aching a little,and my piss dark yellow. Using them in my workout made it less productive. Its like anything else you can get away with doing anything a couple times but if you do it day after day its gonna take it toll on you. IF you are addicted to them, I feel sorry for you. I know some people that are addicted and it is crazy!!!

I read the link and thats just dumbazz cops tyrying to make steroid users look like drug addicts. Thats just stupid!!! Nubain is an opiate derivative that is sometimes used by bodybuilders. Its has an analgesic effect but it lacks the buzz that other opiate based drugs carry. Why anyone would like to get buzzed before they workout is beyond me. I know a few guys that get stoned before they come in the gym, they sit around talking to everyone and they are always leaning on all the equipment. Not all people that smoke weed is stupid, But these guy are!!!!!!

The forum rules are clear on this.....however relevant you think prescription pain meds may be to bbing.
    No discussing rec drugs here at AR.
    There are many different varieties of AAS users. There are those that use AAS and also drink every night, train horribly and eat like crap. There are also those whose diets and training is impeccable and whose knowledge of AAS and associated ancillaries is far beyond most people's. We pride ourselves on being as much like the latter as possible.

Thread Information